Never done an honest day’s work in your life for all that coin you’re carrying,eh lad?

Never done an honest day’s work in your life for all that coin you’re carrying,eh lad?

Attached: brynjolf.png (1524x796, 1.56M)

i like your buckethead companion, i bet he plays the lute pretty well

>stealing from the rich is le real work!!!
>being a landlord isn't
Cringe

sounds like house-let cope

he's right, you're a graverobber

get a homestead in falkreath you fucking khajit nomad TRASH

spent an entire in game day picking vegetables but his dialogue didn't change to reflect that I had indeed worked an honest day's work

did you genuinely expect him to change his dialogue? what did you think he would say? "honest pay fer honest work!"

I'm having screen tearing issues when I try to install Vanilla Armor Replacer mod, how should I fix this?

Attached: 20220821010815_1.jpg (1920x1080, 189.59K)

it seems to be at some specific angles

Attached: 20220821010841_1.jpg (1920x1080, 797.32K)

Being a landlard usually brings in stacked work. There are periods where you really are just getting the cash for nothing and there are periods where you have to do a bunch of shit at once.

No simple replacer will do this to your game, probably your game is already fucked, even without it.

Attached: techsupport.png (1792x1008, 2.99M)

its a feature

that's not screen tearing, that's a mesh gone horribly wrong. its probably down to whatever enb you're using, an ini lod setting like fblock is too high, or possibly load order conflict.

well most likely, ROS Bikini mage armor set doesn't show in the game.

I haven't been using any enb mods

I sorted the load order with LOOT before trying to opening anything else

what other stuff are you loading? shit like this happens usually because a mesh somewhere is freaking out from a conflict

Looking at your game you probably don't even have more then 100 mods, why even use LOOT? In my experience its way better to have categorized load order with separators and categories and sort shit yourself even on heavy load orders. (more than 150 mods at least)

I wont bother to guess what is wrong anyway, this one guy i tried to help last, was really big brained and used trash nexus manager instead of good shit, fucking up his game in the process.
Ask on Nexus about it if you think its a mod, but first remove it and see if it continues to be broken.

Attached: bug brain.jpg (1440x2560, 1.71M)

I downgraded my Skyrim SE version to 1.5.xxx since with 1.6xxx+ above there are mods that would not work and asks to get the SKSE of AE over the regular SKSE. Need a different unofficial patch because it looks like its the error.

Attached: lootstuff.png (638x427, 20.19K)

I have about 60+/- mods

did you do this after you started adding mods? in any case its pretty easy to just start fresh that's the beauty of mo2. clean install and use skse 1597 if you're sticking only with sse and obviously stick with sse only mods and mods that depend on that specific version of sse
big replacers you should put in one at a time, checking mo2 for conflicts. especially when you see the + and - bolts icons telling you what mod is trying to do what and another mod is trying to mod the same thing you need to pick which mod does the overrwrite/replacing.

The thieves guild would have been more interesting if the moment you walked in Riften the npcs said anything other than thieves guild gossip, it used to be rumored the thieves guild didnt even exist, now it's a walk in job application

cute except for that index finger, that is horrifying.

Maybe, just maybe I have those issues because my mods are mostly installed as 'virtual folders' instead of my direct steam skyrim special edition data folder.

stupid idiots might have missed it so they had to casualize every aspect of questing in skyrim

no the virtualization is what makes mo2 amazing, it doesn't turn your actual data dir into a tornado of shit and makes it incredibly easy to trace conflicts. you just need to be careful with installation and watch for conflicts which again is incredibly easy with mo2.

I'm pretty sure I got the latest version is available on nexus.

Attached: somemods.png (1012x682, 70.96K)