Up yours, Crash Bandicoot! We'll see who gathers the crystals first!

>Up yours, Crash Bandicoot! We'll see who gathers the crystals first!
what did he mean by this

Attached: CortexVortex.png (1440x1080, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny102NQmfUs
youtube.com/watch?v=C9H2a9Xx5_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You tried.

maybe a little

Crash will bloody well see

>Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Ironic that he is such a Nietzsche fan.

>Crash Bandicoot vs Red Skull
Is this a new Crash x Marvel crossover?

what is this a reference to?

Yeah I always thought it was hypocritical how Crash Bandicoot is always quoting Nietzsche without grasping the irony of his own gaze into the Cortex Vortex

crash bandicoot

I still don't know where that quote came from.
it sounds like it was generated by the Jordan Peterson voice AI because the tone of voice is so robotic and doesn't match the quote but apparently it's actually a real quote. did he take the video down or something?

no it's real it was taken from his crash bandicoot 2 skit he did on his game review channel

does jordan peterson play video games?

Aku Aku is his daughter

Attached: 1658813139415853.gif (474x640, 2.36M)

www youtube com/watch?v=G7CxoimgLYo

A new Youtube meme about inserting pissed of Jordan Peterson into video game cutscenes.

its silly because its very similar to the boss monologues in the crash games and his tone is just cartoonishly evil, which makes it even better.

I like this meme but it attracts communists and twitter trannies to the comment sections.

I'm perfectly aware of what I'm doing! Can't you see?

Attached: f82e040f-debd-4a00-a7ae-909efc0f953a.png (1280x720, 367.15K)

CRASH I CANT USE MY LAPTOP TO GET ON TWITTER AND YELL AT NIGGERS YOU GOTTA GET ME A NEW BATTERY

Attached: 1629779793343.png (350x487, 144.58K)

My brother in christ this meme is great.

Not sure why commies have such a hate boner for him. What made him famous was his refusal to obey a provincial law that would punish someone for refusing to use neo-pronouns. Why would they care about that? Is it because he criticizes political extremism and authoritarianism?

>Is it because he criticizes political extremism and authoritarianism?
yes

Put a J on his head

no, you dip

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny102NQmfUs

Attached: 1416644783778.jpg (1900x1800, 680.02K)

this is funnier than the rest of them honestly

What happened to this guy? He seemed fine a few years ago when I first saw him and now he sounds completely unhinged.

I prefer this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=C9H2a9Xx5_c

Attached: 1562723052421.png (497x677, 337.89K)

>wife got cancer
>broke down into depression
>overdosed on benzos
>went to russia to get put into a coma to try and get over the addiction since it's a horrible addiction to have
>probably got brain damage from the whole ordeal