Kojimabros, we won

Kojimabros, we won

Attached: FanqMokXgAEWpK4.jpg (846x1200, 268.83K)

damn this anime really blew up in popularity
is it actually that good?

What does it say?

I'm almost considering to watch this. But I need to know if those girls are bisexual.

no, people just got bored of anya and yor

Kojima is making a Licorice Recoil tie in game

Chisato is the only reason to watch it

is that idolmaster
who would la creatividad produce

This is the first time I've seen an image of that anime.

LA WEEABOOTIDAD

Attached: 1629485781469.png (800x857, 1.33M)

It caught Kojima's eyes so of course it's good

It's well made and has charming characters.
It's just an ad for a spinoff slice of life light novel by the writer of the show, they're using Kojima's praise of the show as an advertisement basically, like those quotes from reviews you see on game boxes.

What's with so many different works having "licorice" in its title? Why the sudden obsession with the plsnt of whatever it is?

No, it is total shit. kojimbo has no taste as seen with his twitter movie opinions and games.

nah

Name 5

its ok im in like episode 3 and i dont care to watch it anymore, its neat that it's original though.

It's the most average thing ever, I don't get it desu

YURI CHADS WE CAN'T STOP WINNING

Do you trust Kojima's taste in cinema

Yes

Can't wait for yuri tards to get BTFO when it turns out not yuri after all

not really, its /u/ bait. i like to imagine, look at images yuri getting plundered by cocks tho

Is this anime another slice of life slow anime with ambiguous romance/yuri bait that people will barely talk about in 2 years with the girls only being used as pictures or pfp by people that ERP on /trash/ or like to pretend to be an anime girl? or is it actually good and worth watching?
People replying to couldn't even manage to say what the fuck the anime was about

It's not going to "turn out" anything, the mentally ill will interpret any scene of friendship as sexual and the world will continue to turn.

Licorice Recoil
Licorice Pizza
Licorice (Abby Frucht)
Jackie Chan: Licorice Story
Jackie Chan: Licorice Hunter

When are we getting AAA yuri (anime girls loving anime girls) with good gameplay?

Attached: a2KrXGJ3_700w_0.jpg (601x502, 57.83K)

for real? source?

It's about schoolgirls as counter-terrorist police force.

Attached: hostage_situation.webm (853x480, 2.54M)

Would the anime be good if there was no girls in it
Or is the appeal the girls?