Never played a fire emblem game and I just bought three houses

never played a fire emblem game and I just bought three houses

what am I in for?

Attached: FSw3ENrXoAAQ8pj.jpg (680x590, 69.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/_/search/boards/v.vg/filename/FSw3ENrXoAAQ8pj.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A whole lot of mortgage

Anime cringe and mediocre gameplay

Cringe.
>bisexual female/male
Yikes.
>bisexual female/male into bisexual males/females
Yuck.

non troll answer here.

If you actually want to enjoy the game? stay away from everything related to the tranny fire emblem community. Good Luck! game is kinda fun, every single romance option is canon too so dont worry about it.

kys secondary

Unbearably based post.

kek

A relatively average game you only purchased for the fanservice.

One of the worst. They never should have repeated the same fucking mistake they made with Fates by dividing it up into 3 (actually like 5 or fucking 6) stories. Just tell your fucking story
And centering your story around an Avatar is just so fucking gay. It was tolerable with Robin considering he isn't even the main character in the story and only becomes actually critical during the last 4th of the game. Corrin was a mistake, and Byleth was an even bigger mistake

Attached: 1659626685707499.jpg (600x600, 67.56K)

I love my wife Bernie!

Attached: Bernie(50).jpg (1046x1338, 228.05K)

I don't like Edelgard because she's bisexual and bisexuals don't deserve human rights

This. Branching stories is what made Fates story so dogshit. 3H's slightly improved that but it's still shit and Byleth is the worst of the Avatar characters in the series

Attached: 1606112523741.gif (498x426, 1.28M)

>Byleth is the worst of the Avatar characters in the series
Why?

huge three houses fan excited to play it for the first time

A dogshit game, without anything to redeem it like Conquest's gameplay.

The best girl in all of video games.

Attached: Edelgard RULES.jpg (2048x978, 306.35K)

This is Any Forums discussing a popular video game.

No personality, can't change anything in their appearance besides the name and every character sucks their dick just as a bad as Corrin. Also female Byleth is trash and the most "trying too hard to be sexy design" out of the female avatars so far.

Attached: 1643132481849.jpg (447x495, 19.11K)

I totally agree with the fact that I can't take FemByleth seriously because she's dressed like a lot lizard

Sounds like the usual flaws and isn't anything unique.

Attached: corrin punch.png (500x500, 14.9K)

Cute lesbians

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_shrimp_cake__29df54a8c32640111228b33337dc6908.jpg (848x1200, 571.24K)

The gameplay is genuinely unbearable but somehow nobody recognizes it until their second or third playthrough. Its incredible how the game is 9/10 first time through and then like 3/10 after that

Gameplay is okay but quickly becomes brain dead easy even on hard mode.
The monastery is fun for a while but becomes tedious pretty fast.
Story is so-so, just don't think too much about it.
People are only really praising this game for the waifus, and frankly, their fuckability is the lowest its been in a decade for FE.

OP why did you buy this trash game three times already?
arch.b4k.co/_/search/boards/v.vg/filename/FSw3ENrXoAAQ8pj.jpg/

A really good game. Start on hard. Seriously. Hard is basically 'normal' mode for those who play SRPGs.

Also, do not pick Dimitri because you will end up being retarded. Edelgard's route is the shortest, but that one is canon and true (and that is confirmed as well in Three Hopes).

>branching stories is why fates sucks
cmon user, who are you fooling?

Attached: 1656087419696.png (520x462, 299.95K)

fodlan threads might be some of the most wretched hives of scum and villainy on this entire website

>Edelgard's route is the shortest, but that one is canon and true (and that is confirmed as well in Three Hopes).
The only people who say are either trans, redditors or dykes.

I fucking hate Edeltroons

Attached: 1660459782754593.png (844x1022, 367.6K)

hands down the worst FE game yet
Should've at least got Awakening

>Edelgard's route is the shortest, but that one is canon and true (and that is confirmed as well in Three Hopes).

Attached: 1471971372625.png (873x623, 116.26K)

You should play Three Hopes.
Screaming
>trannies trannies trannies
with no actual arguments makes you something even worse. It makes you look like a Twitter user.