Now that the dust has been settled, what the fuck actually happened?

Now that the dust has been settled, what the fuck actually happened?

Attached: Bridget_Guilty_Gear.png (290x342, 141.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezM1fX-C0zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>off-topic

Attached: 5648765867.png (829x510, 133.42K)

Nothing. Bridget is the same as he's always been. Buncha fags misinterpreted that, started changing wikis and shit, and now they're starting to realize they were wrong and are trying to save face/insist they were right all along.

Developer pozzed out and turn him into trans

Chuds are coping hard and still in denial.

A story heavily based on a Japanese subculture was attempted to be told through a restrictively short fighting game arcade mode without the cultural context or the previous context of the character, which was then given to translators and voice actors with poor direction, and through bias and/or it just being a very difficult concept to translate into English, ended up being presented in a way that makes the character look trans on first impression. This is made worse by the fact that the character had more attention from new players and secondaries than ever, and by trannies who are desperate for more representation and are desperate to remove femboy representation.

In short, catastrophic failure on all levels. Jap devs fucked up, the english port fucked up, and the audience fucked up.

Attached: 95864939_p0.png (1254x1723, 899.34K)

>the dust has settled

Attached: watchusaynigga.png (280x270, 90.4K)

The dust as settled in the sense that everyone had made up their mind. There's no discussion left, just shit flinging and grandstanding.

Attached: 20220809_201320.jpg (2480x3508, 3.18M)

>literal trans symbol on her new design
>B-bias! Very difficult concept to translate into English!
Sssssssure
Stay in denial bud

Attached: trans symbol.png (1164x800, 75.27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ezM1fX-C0zo
>No mention of "I'm a girl"
Transissies, we lost...

Just trannies being delusional and misunderstanding an androgynous character. Same as it's ever been.

You just prove his point though

He has no point
The "japanese culture context" of the symbol literally stands for transgender in Japan but somehow it doesn't count when it is against his narrative.

>Somebody argued in bad faith or without knowing once, therefore you're all wrong
>Assuming the symbol has a concrete meaning
The symbol presents both male and female in one. That's the opposite of what a tranny would want.

same with Astolfo, Chihiro, etc. Trannies tried to claim him but ASW btfo them

Attached: 100568155_p0_master1200.jpg (847x1200, 386.36K)

Attached: 1660930530094820.jpg (750x687, 95.25K)

>"i will not change"
>supposedly changes to girl
it's so fucking obvious he's not trans. idk how those retards still think they have any valid argument.

Person who has a woman's name, looks like a woman, and acts like a woman turns out to actually BE a woman. Any Forums, in typical fashion, would literally rather be gay than straight.

>Still has a penis
>Somehow straight now
I'll never understand this logic

This is news?

Attached: 100458296_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x858, 638.19K)

well if you ignore literally every single piece of information about the character ever and then give yourself concussive blunt-force trama to the skull it starts to make a little bit of sense. if you hit yourself really hard too you can even trick yourself into thinking fucking a man in drag is suddenly not gay if they say they're a girl beforehand.

>Tags: 1boy

What do you mean? I fuck them, and I'm not gay, so fucking them must not be gay.

Attached: 1650740038808.jpg (868x1228, 605.11K)

"I want to live as my true self"
which we know means want to live as a girl as shown in the other ending

fucking traps isn't gay but fucking guys that say they're girls is gay. you see when the guy is a girl then the girl is thinking about girly shit like getting cock which is gay, if the guy is still a guy then he's thinking about guy stuff that isn't gay.

Routes don't link together (See Baiken's arcade). Try again.

Of course it does. Living as a girl =/= trans. Nobody would be happy if he stopped crossdressing.

Attached: 1660211571812435.jpg (850x1200, 514.71K)

SHUT UP I WANT HIS BUTT ON MY FACE ASAP

Attached: 1660212280183943.jpg (1947x2026, 340.29K)

you forgot the
>no matter what others think
when did anyone think he wasn't a girl? thats the entire crux of his character. even the people who realize its a guy usually don't notice at first, jam had to get within cock-sniffing distance to figure it out

Why is calling Bridget a girl "trollposting", when she literally says that in-game, but and somehow are not "trollposts"?

people took a line of text to a literal sense even though it literally goes against his character lmao
I wish daisuke said something but it's gonna trigger such a mega meltdown on twitter

Attached: 100596579_p0.jpg (831x1083, 438.4K)

Japanese marketing team changing a description of a feature to appeal to COOMsumers of the western market, because they are retarded, like to live in delusion, and can't tell the difference anyways.
They did it before, and they are doing it again.
Look up Famicon, or as the retarded west calls it: Nintento Entertaiment System.

Attached: 00-35-55-Famicom-02.jpg (640x466, 85.5K)

But... I'm not gay.

Attached: 100466747_p0.png (1200x800, 438.36K)

so every trap character ever? none of them "turned out" to be women. you groomers sure want them to be, though

>has a woman's name
Wrong
>looks like a woman
Wrong
>acts like a woman
Wrong
Child grooming is wrong, tranny.

>IT'S A TROLLPOST.
How is my post a troll? I post a video confirming bridget doesn't say "I'm a girl"?

Attached: Keine Transsexuellen - No Transsexuals.png (384x359, 5.03K)

Because it's clear to anyone who knows about the history of Bridget's character and who's read a feminization doujin that he means girl (figurative)

>Daisuke says Bridget is a boy
>Twitter troons kill themselves
My god, I can only get so hard. Please Daisuke.

Except the stage 8 ending for Baiken is the canon one since she talked about Delilah taught her a new path.

Except she said "I am a girl"

No matter what people think she will still call herself a girl from now on.
You forgot her entire village already knew she is a boy.

Then why does she wear a symbol on her head that stands for transpeople for the Japanese?

he's a boy and you'll never have evidence to prove otherwise :^)

>One route is canon
>No proof of this being canon
Nice headcannon.

>Family Computer
>Computes (if you get some of its Japan-exclusive peripherals)
>Entertainment System
>Entertains
Sounds like a perfectly logical marketing change to me.

>No argument
I accept your concession

It is called the DLC story mode. Watch it

Because no modified sex symbol has a hard coded meaning. It could mean trans, it could mean androgynous, it could mean he really likes both mars and venus.

Attached: 1660269204994697.jpg (1740x2200, 3.83M)

This, what a shitshow it's been.

you forgot literally everyone else ever doesn't. his route starts off with goldlewis saying he's a she.

Yeah. It gets in the way of posting best boy.

Attached: 1660234376449509.png (656x950, 341.37K)

>Except she said "I am a girl"
He said "I'm a boy" in all three routes, only relented and said girl in on.
2-to-1 in favor of boy.
>But that was at the beginning!
He didn't need to repeat himself.

new bridget is to smug and i hate that