Why do people love this shit so much?

Why do people love this shit so much?

Attached: 1650140060871.png (1000x1000, 977.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsnRQJxanVM
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/159
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Immersive exploration.
See that cave over there? It doesn't have a mark for it on the map like a Ubishit or Witcher game would.

It fun

But the cave follows the same formula as all the other nearly identical caves. Also saying that it's better than Ubishit or the Witch isn't saying much.

First person helps. Building your own character helps. It's all very immersive for me.

it's pretty immersive, i do like the exploration music. of course i pirated it so the price per hour is fantastic

There's nothing really like it and if you don't get it you don't get it, go play fortnite or something.

I genuinely don't know. Skyrim fans might be actual NPCs who enjoy algorithmically generated quests

Infinite replayability.

Attached: gameplay.png (537x956, 1.1M)

I can give a pass to zoomers but I can't believe there are grown adults who enjoy Skyrim. It's the dumbest, most babified RPG ever. If you're over 25 then you should definitely know better.

Attached: cover8.jpg (1090x613, 335.06K)

>See that cave over there? It doesn't have a mark for it on the map like a Ubishit or Witcher game would.
What the fuck do you mean? That cave does have a mark on the map, everything does. You likely didn't even find it on your own because it showed up on your compass from 500 yards away. There is no way you can think that Skyrim isn't Ubishit.

You're so fucking wrong.

It's fun and you can stuff mods into it to make it more fun. Simple.

Casual design metrics. That is, an extremely low skill/knowledge barrier to entry RPG experience which comfortably leads players into an open environment they can bend (cheese) to their will. It is a game so simplified that old grannies and guys recovering from the effects of hard drug use can easily play with little to no trouble. Pair this with cool background lore over the series and huge amounts of replayability (even without mods), and you have a low stress low skill game most casual players will enjoy. Especially so when it supplants the concept of the maim character (the player) being some big legendary badass, so they feel that way and want to play more. Doesn't mean it is bad, but it is a casual RPG game, and that means many will feel up to playing it rather than if it was more like classic RPG designs or even just, say, Morrowind.

Play requiem and some good combat improvement mods for example Precision and TK Dodge for a start if you lack better combat and difficulty. If you lack complexity like 20 different stats to invest to, sorry this game is not for you. One if its qualities is simplicity, you don't need to spend 40+ min. to plan your character like in Pathfinder for example, just boot up and have fun. Markers, fast travel and other stuff can be easily disabled too if you don't like it. World is deleveled, with mostly random loot, its a fun game.

Not an argument lol. You really are delusional.

Attached: pheqth7zhte31.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

Played this game for years before I realized I had never explored the area around Helgen. I always had just went directly to Riverwood and played the rest of the game around there. I had no idea what was lying around the Helgen area even or where the borders of the map were. I started a game and immediately after leaving Helgen I flipped off Ralof and went climbing. It was then that I had found an interaction with an archer woman I had never seen before. I was able to have dialogue with this character and she had a whole mini-quest series teaching me how to shoot a bow, and that early on in the game, it got my levels in archery up by like 10 or something in just a few minutes. She was a really cool hermit type character.
I discovered something else too. And whenever I think about some of the absolute coolest shit I have ever seen in Skyrim or any explorative video game, I always think of that thing. And no, I am not going to tell you what it was. :)

Skyrim is the prime example of AAA waypoint simulator games, what the fuck are you on about?

>If you lack complexity like 20 different stats to invest to, sorry this game is not for you.
Skyrimtards have no right to say something like that, under any context.
>Markers, fast travel and other stuff can be easily disabled too if you don't like it.
You can not. This bullshit lie has been refuted countless times and the answer cuts to the core of why quest markers are lazy design.

It’s a comfy fantasy simulator. What’s not to like?

I just recently bought the Anniversary Edition too.

lowest common denominator slop

SOULE

Attached: 1658511864319852.jpg (1280x1255, 138.88K)

>Ten years ago?
Exploration. Sense of adventure.
>Today?
Unprecedented levels of Mod support.

I like it because it's extremely moddable and so it can be whatever you want it to be. Hardcore exploration experience with difficult combat? There's mods for that. Ridiculous amount of weapons to find that are still balanced? Mods for that. New quests every time you play? Mods. I wish all AAA games were as moddable as Gamebryo, imagine if you could mod the Far Cry series to be less shit.

Attached: 1660130402443390.jpg (623x579, 101.79K)

Those are already discovered locations you fucktard

it's a good game

Because this is the first thing they hear when they launch the game
youtube.com/watch?v=UsnRQJxanVM

>You can not. This bullshit lie has been refuted countless times and the answer cuts to the core of why quest markers are lazy design.
You absolutely can. There are mods that not only disable the markers, but ALSO provide better diagetic quest directions.
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/159