The next DBZ game will be fuckign EPIC

Attached: 1661048726531642.png (1080x1159, 1.89M)

Haven't kept up with dbz, are those forms canon?

Why did goku get ultra ego anyway

everything after dragonball z is fanfiction

Yes.
They had to close the gap since it became entirely Goku doing Goku things and Gokus harder than anyone's ever Goku'd.

Brolly gets more powerful as he fights.
Vegeta can just ignore most damage and return it harder.
Goku's body can absorb energy and act independent of his mind, dodging shit.
Gohan figured out how to combine super saiyan with mystic form.
Piccolo turned orange. Somehow connected to Namek, but was vague. Maybe drank some juice?

Forgettin da Kang

Attached: 0ED6A6DD-3CAA-468D-831D-6C33D25D2437.jpg (494x715, 155.35K)

>Gohan Blanco

Piccolo Naranja is piccolos mystic form

Attached: 1612752943099.jpg (643x800, 62.09K)

GANG

Attached: 1657781154810.jpg (1002x776, 547.11K)

He just finally ripened after all these years.

How is Brolly part of the gang now?

>I WANT HIM TO BE STRONG
>OH NO NOW HE IS STRONG
Shut up faggot.

Saiyan autism

they made a new movie retconning his story and basically turning him into tarzan, at the end of the movie he becomes friends with Goku

By making Broly canon they altered his DBZ origins to a more "Innocent manchild who doesn't know how to socialize" character that DBZ's Broly that was a menace and psychopathic

seeing the Toei Transformations in the old, Z artstyle really brings into sharp relief how silly they look.
wrong Ultra Instinct though, Mastered is old and busted. we've moved onto True Ultra Instinct now, because it stacks with Super Saiyan.

Has ego even debuted in animation?

No.

nah, it's a manga only form right now. like True Ultra Instinct and Black Freeza.

So now Goku has black hair in his strongest form?

They way it should've been from the start.

Attached: Goku_stare_Jiren.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

>end of the new movie
>Toriyama goes out of his way to write a scene that explicitly tells the audience that Vegeta has never – in his entire life – beaten Goku in a fight
i always assumed Vegeta had won at least a few of their sparring sessions, since that's all the goddamn Saiyans do. but man, not even once? he must be 1000-1 after Super Hero. i cannot believe that Toriyama wrote such a humiliating scene. the movie was already over, he didn't even have to do that to him. absolutely buried. lol

Attached: 834S.gif (387x359, 3.61M)

>1000-1
1000-3

cant even tell if it's AF or real anymore

>black Frieza
OHOHO HELLO MONKEYS

Vegeta objectively won their first fight, then got ganked

we haven't seen True Ultra Instinct in color yet, so the hair color is still ambiguous. but part of the appeal of the form is that Goku will be able to stack True UI with the Super Saiyan transformations, eventually. at least according to Whis. so it may be black for a while, but i wouldn't count on that lasting longer than an arc or two before he changes again. lol

Frieza Negro can take them all at once

i don't interpret it this way. i think the Saiyan Saga fight was a draw, and i think Majin Vegeta gets thrown out on the technicality that Goku was sandbagging for the entire duration of the fight and then got snuck. but i understand why other people might not see it that way.

>all Beerus does is eat sleep and fuck shit up
>He wants to fuck cheelai too
He is literally me

Attached: 5346e-16540123873018-1920.jpg (680x383, 32.4K)

>He wants to fuck cheelai too
For real?