5 to 10 threads in the catalog for a whole month

>5 to 10 threads in the catalog for a whole month
Epic. I'll never forget these magical times friends

Attached: Elden-Ring.jpg (1262x646, 163.38K)

And like Elden Ring, I don't remember a single thing about it. We had some great fashion souls threads when DaS2 released.

I'll never forget that Any Forums rage shat their guts out over a boss that some twitch thot beat at level 1 with 1 hand.

Attached: 6c434fe1-8fe9-4dfb-be7f-d11cad0c7e32-malenia-blade-of-miquella.jpg (350x298, 39.9K)

>im just gonna make up some absurd impossibility to make myself look cool
Do you know how fucking stupid you sound? Everyone knows that's bullshit. You will provide no evidence that this occured. I'll go live and fuck my ass with a chainsaw if you can prove this happened. That's how fucking obviously full of shit you are.

Persona 5 had 5 to 10 threads for 2 +years
It's not about quality, simply pure waifu autism

>Doing nothing but play elden ring when I got home for 6+ hours
>Repeat for 2+ weeks
Its embarrassing but those were the best weeks of my life in recent memory

Based
Git gud.
Based.
Git gud.
Git gud.
Based.

oh.. oh no

rev up that chainsaw, user

Attached: git gud.png (770x719, 781.61K)

Checked and based.

Ghost player. How new are you to the internet? Women lie

cope and git gud

lol

Is that what your wife tells you after she spits her bulls cum in your mouth?

Oh we got a mad one

Attached: 1651755347669.png (470x292, 153.81K)

if any of this chicks simps are here; how is her controller modified? because she doesn't actually press the shoulder buttons

So... no chainsaw?

user, I'm gonna need a link to this live stream.

>double seppuku bleed weapons
elden ring is so shit lol
every faggot "level 1 dildo buttblug backwards upside down on grandpa's grave" challenge run just uses overtuned bleedshit and/or bloodhound step to cruise through the content anyway, doing it blindfolded with only your feet doesn't mean a fucking thing when you're still shortcutting any effort out of it

Attached: acname.png (417x97, 77.64K)

Lets see it. Its easy right?

>Its easy right?
underage or ESL?
my point is that they still go out of their way to make it easy despite the mask of calling it a restricted run - the facade of "x challenge y premise" doesn't actually translate into anything meaningful beyond a clout smokescreen because they're intentionally using the most broken shit

There's no point. There is a strain of autism more intense than anything you've seen come out of Sonic fandom. Its the "only death slow 2hand greatsword runs are valid" soulsfag. He literally admitted that even beating the game blindfolded wouldn't be valid if you don't STRtard. The sad thing is that its not even a troll at this point. These faggots actually believe this.