Who is your favourite Bloodborne boss?

Who is your favourite Bloodborne boss?

Attached: 1002618890-photo-u1877833455.jpg (750x750, 38.57K)

German

Ludwig, took me about 15 tries

Only needed about 6 on orphan but ive been told how goddamn hard he is so i gave it 110% from the first second

probably Vicar Amelia because she gave me a lot of trouble when i was first playing but now i always stunlock her to death by slashing at her limbs and head, and it's satisfying every single time.

Ludwig, then Orphan, then Gasoigne

Fight: Kos/Headless Bloodletting
OST: Ludwig/Laurence
Aesthetic: Cleric/BSB
Overall: zanzibart

Attached: 1DD3C5D9-EA9B-482C-9C3F-96B77C656B6A.png (1664x1664, 2.4M)

amygdala

Please don't shitpost in my thread. Thank you.

Lady Maria was pretty fun to fight.

vicar amelia because she makes me horny

the framerate

based

Gherman and Orphan
>Non-final boss
Ebrietas (only for the eldritch aspect) and Ludwig

Ludwig by far. I hear a lot of people saying Blood-Starved Beast was supposed to be the game's 'wall' boss--as in, it tries to hammer the core gameplay into you, but to me, it really just teaches you how useful parrying can be against the more aggressive enemies. Ludwig, on the other hand, absolutely destroys you if you try to play it safe. If you try to dodge away from him and heal, he can hit you with the long-range jump attack, whereas if you get up in his face, the most he can do is his side-sweep, which you can dodge, or his bite, which you can just eat straight-up and keep on attacking to get back the health you lose from it. Seeing Ludwig doing his 'retreat' attack and just charging him down to keep attacking without even stopping to heal is the moment Bloodborne 'clicked' for me.

Mergo's Wet Nurse, while not the best boss in Bloodborne, is an underlooked final story boss. Having said that, Nashandra is my favourite of the end story bosses.

maria
i didn't like it at first until i did a run without levelling up, it wasn't harder than other bosses it was the most fun

>it wasn't harder than other bosses it was the most fun
You only think it was fun because she was a pushover

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 313.47K)

Honestly it's the entire area leading up to Maria which is anti-fun. People give the DLC a lot of praise but it's mostly an enormous pain in the ass.

Ludwig. If the Moonlight Sword hadn't been spoiled for me I think I would have basedfaced so hard that my jaw broke. It's From at their finest.

The constant 20 fps