Has China surpassed Japan in the gacha genre?

Has China surpassed Japan in the gacha genre?

>Chinese gacha
Actual gameplay, good plots, multi-language voice acting, F2P friendly

>Japanese gacha
PNGs, autoplay, abysmal rates, pump and dump

Attached: e.png (659x632, 707.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh5Poc4250k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

China have surprased Japan in making souless products. Holy shit japanese tranime is awful but chinese tranime is even worse. You always gets this aura of “bootleg product” with their gacha games. The game about the monkey king and that robot girl look cool, i guess. But i am not playing it

This is because gacha games were intended for Japanese train rides. Not even joking. They were games during idle or break when you had time to not think about your soulless job. On the train, at breaks. Japanese did not have phones that powerful back then, so they were very low resource intensive. Now the Vhinese have turned them into massive open world games that need laptops to play. And whole that is a natural evolution, it defeats the original purpose unless you have a good phone. Doing dailies quests for old games was fast, idle stuff that you ould check up and do on a commute to school or work. And salarymen had, well, salary, so they could afford it with shit rates.

I have noticed japanese gachas tend to be much more jewish. from the rates, to the no guaranteed pity, to the cost of things in the shop, to rarely having a good value $5 a month pass.

Everyone complains about western devs being kikes but Japanese games with monetization don't even throw you a bone, it's horrible if you don't plan to spend money on it.

Japan makes cuter girls.

I love that Gacha games exist as a containment community for all the people who have trash opinions. Any Forums and gacha are the two more important containment communities in videogames for keeping casuals out of real game discussion.

plenty of chinese gachas still have pngs and autoplay with abysmal rates

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh5Poc4250k

Your move, Japanese dogs

>Has China surpassed Japan in *shit* genre?
I want China to make actual games that won't die 5 or 10 years from now.

>tranime
Why are you on a japanese website?

This is hot.
What's game?

Tower of fantasy

>Actual gameplay
Wrong.

Japanese gacha makers are just stuborn. When facing obviously superior competitors like Genshin and (I hate it but gotta admit it has potential) Tower of fantasy, Japan choose to do nothing.
Even Koreans have a few genshin ripoff of their own, what does Japan have? Some decade old PNG collector auto battlers?
Is almost like Japan gacha maders don't like money.

they have that horse gacha that is the most profitable gacha. they don't really care when it makes them billions of dollars anyway.

Why does it matter? If I like the game I'll play it, don't care who made it.

Attached: 1633622468703.png (691x691, 532.33K)

>that horse gacha
That shit smells from miles away, its popularity proves Japan has no taste.

Anyone who plays any kind of gatcha deserves to be banned from using going online or using the internet in any capacity.

imagine filling up her transparent belly with cum and watching it slosh around

i guess koreans also have shit taste.

Attached: file.png (800x621, 334.97K)

south koreans are just slant eyed americans