No, really. Find a flaw

No, really. Find a flaw.

Attached: btyvYPfAuS53lkGbeK8ZaWzN.jpg (1024x1024, 289.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dgt1kWq2_7c
youtube.com/watch?v=1M0TfO_RWCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rgb tetris

Guidelines Tetris is boring

- SRS
- Absolutely dead matchmaking
- No cross saving
- No penalties for disconnecting
- No themes or customization in multiplayer
- No replay recording
Free fangames mop the floor with this game.

>SRS
Sex reassignment surgery?

Tetris is unironically swarmed with trannies but no, Super Rotation System. It's the way pieces rotate and kick that gave us absolutely nonsense like the T-Spin Triple. This video does a good job going over it. youtu.be/dgt1kWq2_7c

>comeback mechanic

>piece drop
>can spin it around for a good 5 seconds to decide what move to make

the fuck are you on about?

I actually like SRS. But I prefer solo modes, so I don't care about Albatrosses

>some of the non-particle assets are of kinda mediocre quality
>the audio responses for inputs, while fucking cool in most of the levels, are pretty damn annoying in a few like the jazz city one where it sounds like some rat is running across the piano keys
>locked to certain environments during most Effect modes
>those are also unique to them and can't be used anywhere else

not enough stages, beautiful game

I must be the only person alive to hold this opinion but Tetris is just not a fun game. It's not even a good timewaster. I have absolutely no idea how people can correctly recognize that Pong is shallow, pointless tedium that belongs in the past, but cream their pants over its retarded cousin Tetris.

>I must be the only person alive to hold this opinion
Yup, sounds like it.

Not really a flaw but Lumines is way more complex.

Based, I prefer Puyo Puyo anyway.

You aren't wrong.
How the fuck it makes it into those top 10 games ever made lists over and over must be a meme at this point. It's fucking clown shoes

It's on gamepass and I really fucking enjoy it. It's one of those games that I'd be inclined to buy if/when they take it off of the service.

How is the switch version? The xbox version is absolutely beautiful, but the handheld aspect might be nice for the future if I ever do buy it.

The only bad thing about the tetris rotation system is that it doesn't recognize S/Z, L/J and I spins

>- No penalties for disconnecting
this is is the worst one for me, connected pve is neat but pvp is a crock of shit since people can just ragequit at the last second before they lose w/o any consequences

Attached: 1638383783216.png (400x342, 266.55K)

I did the same but then my game pass ran out so I got it on steam and find out my progress can not be transfered over.

I don't mind too much about the progress. I mean for the most part I'd be doing some quick play shit anyway.
But fuck, I just remembered I'd need to do the story mode to unlock all the stages if that's the case. Something to consider.

>manage to almost get 700 on purify once
>can never get close it it again
>think its decent
>check highscore
>they are in the thousands

Attached: 1622163023211.jpg (960x672, 83.21K)

lot of the skins are actually not very creative and give a default unity textures / materials vibe. I really would have liked to see some more abstract or variation rather then the elemental theme that makes up about 80% of the game, and less subtle music.

something more engaging like EDM or liquid drum and bass or smooth jazz themes would've been cool.

the (connected yours forever) song is an excellent example and also coincidentally one of the best songs. another traditional lyric song or two would've been cool too.

bias as hell as lumines 2 was one of my favourite games but any puzzle game with a skin system similar is cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=1M0TfO_RWCI

Attached: 1526740968451.png (180x196, 41.89K)

One objective flaw is how much useless fucking downtime there is in menus after completing a game mode or a VS match. No, I don't need to watch an exp bar fill up for 20 seconds, just let me play another game.

The multiplayer is only 1v1 except the co-op shit.

>EOS.dll REQUIRED to boot
Found one. I don't install Chinese Spyware.

Epic Games