Reminder that Naoto IS trans, Kanji IS gay and no amount of political retconning can change that

Reminder that Naoto IS trans, Kanji IS gay and no amount of political retconning can change that.

Attached: 1611861700441.jpg (801x818, 146.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTDZJhzk-HY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

liking short haired tomboy girls is pretty gay, user

I like Naoto and Chihiro because their characters expose people who have bad reading comprehension.

dont care
didnt ask
plus Persona sucks and none of you "huge fans" ever played it

Reminder that the only decent Persona game is 5, and only the weebiest of weebs bother playing the others, let alone spending all their time on Any Forums arguining about which characters enjoys cocks in their throats.

I don't care how much you want to groom minors stop talking about it.

I like Bridget because his character exposes people who take words at face value without any knowledge of the game's lore

Attached: 1645384384668.jpg (2560x1440, 782.81K)

The game is about embracing yourself for who you are and not pretending to be someone else. he is not gay, he just has a feminine hobby and naoto isn't trans, she just wanted to be like her role models. You dont have to be gay to like pink stuff and you don't jave to be a man to be a detective

>now people use mods to censor their own copies of games
>you've lived to see decentralized do-it-yourself censorship
I don't want to know what comes next. I want off this ride.

these idiots didn't play the story at all to understand why she pretended to be a man

Attached: nonconforming.png (579x588, 350.01K)

>there are probably trannies who have killed themselves over this image

>only SOME of the police are portrayed as evil
Oy, sounds like this mod author needs a little bashing of their fash

I genuinely will never understand how people cannot grasp the nuance that Naoto was not having any issues in terms of her own identity, but how she was not being perceived as a fucking equal in the eyes of her peers, how is that at all related to ANY trans topics

you can't reason with those sorts of people because they will literally just say anything to argue against you
if you were to argue that they'd say that changing their sex "is their true self" or some dumb shit, they do this even if it means contradicting something they said earlier because they're fucking brain damaged narcissistic idiots and aren't worth your time

>Naoto IS trans
You're wrong, will always be wrong, and sane people won't allow you to insist that every single person who's ever had a crisis of identity, especially gender, is just a trans in denial. Your reductionist view of gender is what makes people sick. You don't care about what makes people happy, you only care about propagation. You think Naoto is trans because if Naoto is trans there's one more FtM in the world and that's more important than ensuring Naoto is happy.

As said many times before, until the crazy people stop writing head canons for non-trans characters, then I'll not stop acknowledge Bridget as anything but a boy.

Naoto is a woman. If you disagree, then Bridget is a boy.

and now for the original

Attached: 0349675655692.png (552x1390, 1.15M)

name 3 rpg video games released before 1996 that were set in modern times

name one

Attached: Danganronpa_Abridged_Thing_Episode_4_HD_-_YouTube__2022-08-20_16-05-07.png (1277x719, 909.94K)

doesn't bridget only call himself a girl in the worst ending?

that isn't earthbound

I'm not going to even participate in the insanity of discussion of Bridget's retarded gender.

All I'm saying is if people refuse to accept what's in front of them, then don't expect me to respect their opinions moving forth.

In English, the Japanese is just him giving up on correcting people when they call him a girl.

Very weird hill to die on for the trans-lators at arcsys. Testament at least wasn't fanfiction.

>game meant for teenagers
>adults still cannot comprehend its writing.

Attached: 739.png (211x244, 79.6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yTDZJhzk-HY

And Naoto is a woman. Do you agree?

based dango bango

Attached: 1657752268706.jpg (680x662, 50.72K)

I would love to see him kill someone for not respecting pronouns. If the writers are smart they could phrase him as a psycho
>dude, you can't just kill him for being a chud
>you sound dangerous schizodphernic. Who did you vote for in US election?
>I'm British
>Helping chuds win the election? How dare you "kills you"

And the comical homo bullying insrted by hashino

Bridget says he's a boy, he fears "change" but the game never fucking says what that change is
At the end Bridget calls himself a girl because Goldlewis keeps mistaking him for one, troons cling to that as evidence that Bridget wants to be a girl yet that's all they have, it makes no fucking sense from the lore's perspective

how are the other english endings worded?
kinda funny that this shit is getting pushed when it's literally a bad end

yeah thank god they banned the mod that removed pride flags in spider man
self-censorship has to stop