More like cheatbox!

This bullshit thing happened because Capcom insisted on keeping their retarded legacy inputs and making them even more retarded in SFIV. Weird how SNK even back in the day had the piss-easy to do pretzel as their most complicated movement, yet Capcom couldn't be bothered and Gieftards insisted on keeping that double 360 in there, so now we have all sorts of abominations. If you're on PC and you bought this or the mixbox, congrats, you paid a hefty sum for a controller that is literally the same as the keyboard you already had.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x226, 9.33K)

its not the same as a keyboard the big sanwa buttons feel different and are bigger thus making it way easier to hit

720 is easier than pretzal. It's also piss easy to buffer.

step aside

Attached: heavy_0007.jpg (1920x1080, 68.08K)

No one who complains about this thing has ever played seriously or can even go to locals and win a game, let alone a set. That being said stick is better because you feel like you’re playing a game as opposed to typing an essay

Attached: 218038F1-678E-4075-B883-0284CE7038D0.jpg (1079x1219, 367.5K)

hey user if you like playing games with sticks so much I've got a stick for you to furiously jiggle RIGHT HERE

It literally only has ONE 30mm Sanwa, the rest is the small ones and you can play the exact same way on the keyboard, if you bind space to up. Not to mention, if you keyboard keys are easier for simultaneous pressed thanks to keytravel.
>720 is easier than pretzal
It's not. 720 needs to be done really fast, which is why some people have problems with it and this is why the shitbox was invented - it's always been easier on a pad with analogs and super easy on keyboard, once input shortcuts became a thing, so they just made a keyboard with Sanwas. Pretzel is just down-back, half-circle back, down-forward and once you know that, it can be done on any controller with ease without much practice and nobody in their right mind ever though that a specific meme-controller is needed to make it easier.

Actually cheating unlike the b0xx

>No one who complains about this thing has ever played seriously
Majority of complaints about it came from pros initially. They had to make make the PCB not allow inputs that are possible with it and not on a stick or pad to even make it tournament legal, otherwise you were able to charge sonic booms while walking forward. This still doesn't fix the issue of a literal monkey being able to do perfect electrics in Tekken all day without a minute of practice.

I wouldn't be surprised if that shit was tournament legal at this point.

Looks comfy, any idea how much it is?

$150, good luck getting one they are sold out and the drops sell out in a minute

200 bucks and all of your dignity.

That's actually pretty reasonable. What is it?

frame1

It is legal. Currently waiting for how they're going to fuck rectangle users. Some retards actually suggesting a simulated travel time nerf.

>frame1
That's real nice. Just got myself an odin for my stick. So I might have to get one of those next year when they're in stock a bit more.

I've no idea how that fucking works for smash though. Just glad it remappable.

Wow. I'm really wondering why not just make N-key rollover mech keyboard the standard at this point and fuck all the rules. If you allow that shit, you might as well have walk-forward charge characters. At least tournament meta would be more interesting and all FG pros could finally experience the full glory of corporal tunnel.

>that is literally the same as the keyboard you already had
That is wrong and you literally don't play fighting games.
Keyboard IS generally the best input device for fighting games after Hitbox but keyboard is also universally inferior to Hitbox.

The whole appeal of a Hitbox is that it being limited just to buttons necessary for playing fighting games and having them be designed similarly the ones of a classic arcade stick allows for a variety of advanced technics that are not possible on a typical keyboard because the latter is still a text input device first and foremost.
The most notable and clear example is the standing 720. Very few people in the world can pull it off at all, even fewer can pull it off consistently. On a hitbox, you can teach a complete casual to fighting games to do it via slides and it won't even take an hour of practice.
After a week, he'll be using it reliably in ranked matches.

hitbox only exists because keyboard players didn't want to learn stick, the standard for arcades and fighting games in general

>arcades
What's one of those?

The Boxx and all of these full button controllers are cheating.
They are all literally pay to win and give an objective advantage over GC controllers.

Attached: FQCA2QJaMAELM-X.jpg (1080x800, 52.54K)

Nobody wants to learn stick. Boomers were made to learn stick and confused that as the proper and best method. Thank god pad and hitbox players are showing that stick is neither.

>capcom inputs are hard, but pretzels are easy
lol???
>we have hitbox because of double 360
360 is one of the few inputs that is way easier to do on stick. you picked like the worst example imaginable and it's pretty clear you have no idea what you're talking about