What's the solution to the elf problem?

What's the solution to the elf problem?

Attached: 1659798078472803.png (680x680, 437.78K)

you can tell the person who made this comic has never played Morrowind

To extinct them. Easy.

The Dunmer problem can be solved by giving them something to be passionate about. They lost their spine when Vivec up and left, and now they're getting stomped by environmental hazards and lizards and everything. The once mighty Ordinators, reduced to beggars in Windhelm. The Thalmor have done NOTHING for the Dunmer as of yet, and the Imperials haven't even looked that way. Only Ulfric has given them the time of day, even if his people don't much care for it. Ulfric should make a deal to help Morrowind rebuild if they send help fighting Imperials/Thalmor.

The other elves? We have Nords people like Ysgramor and Hoag Merkiller. Imperials might need help, but the Nords and Redguards are fine.

A mating press

4thpbp

My friend said that cucumbers are really just "another type" of vegetables. Are cucumbers really just "another type" of vegetables ?

Attached: 165832814498141513.jpg (600x600, 25.4K)

Just here to say House Redoran is the best house.

another red year.

yes, cucumbers are vegetables. They are also fruit, because those two categories are not mutually exclusive

>Only Ulfric has given them the time of day, even if his people don't much care for it. Ulfric should make a deal to help Morrowind rebuild if they send help fighting Imperials/Thalmor.
The dunmer are a politically savvy people so it's highly unlikely they would ever wholesale side with someone like Ulfric.

any dunmer choosing to go to and stay in windhelm when solstheim is right there and was conceded by skyrim specifically for morrowind refugees, is not politically savvy. id imagine they arent savvy in much at all, except maybe breathing.

Canonically he fucked the high elf from the thalmor embassy quest.

I don't care because TES was ruined back in 06 by Oblivion so its not like the setting and story have anywhere good to go.

Attached: 1661011119469228.jpg (960x702, 43.49K)

I really doubt Morrowind would side with Skyrim unless they were under the impression they could control them, like using the nords as a cudgel to keep opposing powers in check, but as of now skyrim is weak, unstable, and useless.

> We will never get a return of the house of troubles kino
> Never again will the dunmer ally themselves with the nords against their enemies.

Genocide

Attached: 1453741998461.png (600x517, 341.44K)

Based

Attached: ChimeriTV.png (598x458, 350.29K)

> I really doubt morrowind would side with skyrim
Someone doesnt know dunmer lore

Attached: 1639198021268.png (184x184, 49.27K)

Tummy kisses for dunmer girls

post false tribunal, red mountain explosion, and argonian rape, morrowind is even weaker