Why does this incel board have such a hate boner for PS?

Attached: IMG_20220702_184303.jpg (1012x1024, 74.48K)

they can barely afford a switch w/ their neetbucks you expect people here to throw down 600 bones plus tip for a playstation?

Ikr? Usually all incels are PS players.

Because it used to be good.
It hurts less when you laugh at it.
You never see any threads mocking Xbox because it was never relevant.

>ps is the normalfag console
>but also the incel console
Make up your mind. We all know where all the weebshit is releasing

I wish your point was real I don't care about all this trash il buy anything if it has good games.
This obsession with companies is so stupid.

I ignore console war shit. PS4 handidly beat Xbox to the point that they will never recover. Switch sold like gangbusters but they rely on gimmicks and admitted they have no plan going forward. PS5 is selling itself less on graphics and more on memory and ram so that developers like Bethesda won't be capped to 12 building cities.

Ps has the most exclusives. Many good many shit. Anons like to cherry pick the worst. But Spiderman, Bloodborne and god of war still btfo halo and gears of war, or whatever 4 hour toddler experience that Nintendo ships out for $60-$80.

playstation players bullied these trannies in school

It's just bantz fr no cap on god

i dont like the direction any of the big three is going

Attached: A56C5796-EF5F-4DA8-A895-DC63F237324C.jpg (400x400, 37.2K)

Ok let's say I agree I still think anyone that belives exclusives are beneficial to the consumer can go and register for a disability.

Don't care tell amazon to hurry the fuck up with the invitation snoy gato

always online weebs started a crusade after they fucked over senran kagura or something. typically the issue with everything online now are the always online people taking up some worthless cause to champion and shove down everyone's throats. you'd think that Any Forums's always online neets would spend their time enjoying video games instead but Any Forums doesn't play vidya anymore so they get into arguments over consoles and politics while they watch a streamer or vtuber play games on their other monitor.

I want to kiss your cat so cute

Attached: IMG_20220629_143044.jpg (1045x695, 222.24K)

I bought all the PS consoles, except 5.
They really fucked up this gen.
Went back to PC

user, anyone saying we should abolish exclusives is like saying no country should own nukes. It's frankly naive that you even bring it up.
Exclusives will never go away, stop talking like they will.

It's how consoles sell themselves. Infact even consoles with objective superiority are determined by exclusives, ex; DS and Vita. Vita was objectively better by every metric, but it had nothing to play. I don't like that the market leader gives us fucking garbage but that's life.

ps is the brown 3rd world console, not the normalfag console.

When console's actually improved in some way gaming I could see a reason to have them around.
But the ps5 could be a controller/SSD company this gen and basically it's a PC with a subscription and proprietary trash.
Console's are a huge time and resource sink for everything and they create nothing.

because most incels are Nintenbabies and PS took their place atop console mountain in the 90s.

>But the ps5 could be a controller/SSD company this gen
You could say this about Nintendo and Xbox.
>basically it's a PC with a subscription and proprietary trash.
But it's not. It plugs and plays on your TV. Takes literally zero time to prepare. Why do PC tards so Fucking retarded about this. People don't have the same time investment as you to play games. To most people they play for maybe half an hour a day to maybe a week.

>But it's not
But it is. It has PC architecture and plays games on very low
>i-it's plug and play
so is a prebuilt PC a drooling retard buys at Best Buy, Windows and Steam does everything for you. Why do Console tards so Fucking retarded about this.
>people dont have the time
Considering PC is the top platform I think you're one stupid little fuck

>You could say this about Nintendo and Xbox.
Yes
>Takes literally zero time to prepare.
Lie
>People don't have the same time investment as you to play games
I haven't updated my PC from 1903 same driver's
I bet you waste more time on console then I ever have on PC
>To most people they play for maybe half an hour a day to maybe a week
Just no even stats on normies say more

Love how you have no argument so you just copy what I said, but your statement makes no sense. Retard.
Then explain why everything is tied to consoles.

Bribes literally Sony and Microsoft will send money programmer's anything for exclusivity.

anons here have been seething about Sony ever since Chad Warden destroyed them with the pstriple

they still haven't recovered to this day.

Attached: 1445637974065.jpg (560x451, 105.04K)