No ads or apps, just pure gaming

>No ads or apps, just pure gaming.

Will we ever return to soul home screens?

Attached: Og-xbox-dash.jpg (625x350, 44.17K)

>I WANT LESS FEATURES FOR MORE MONEY!
Nostalgiafags, everyone.

Attached: 022C2342-6E00-4594-B4F2-DA125FCE0E5B.jpg (250x235, 5.94K)

Why do i need Microsoft office on my Xbox ui?

shut up bitch

I loved the PS3 and PSP home screens

Nope, too much money to be made from retards like

I could cope with the ads and other useless shit if they actually brought back UIs like those

none of these options are games, pure gaming would be booting straight to the game

You don't think 6th gen can boot straight to the disc?

That's not what I said, read it again

Xbox did boot straight to the game if you had a disk in the drive. You would only get the main menu if you press the open drive button. Same with Gamecube. You double nigger

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124.22K)

see

It DOES boot straight to the game you imbecile

Attached: 1318116098376.jpg (444x322, 22.01K)

>All the classic aesthetically appealing Console User Interfaces
>The only good menu drivers for retroarch are RGUI and XMB
>They FINALLY make a new user interface
>It's the Switch's Settings menu
>Literally the LEAST aesthetically pleasing part of an already unappealing User Interface

Attached: 78687869.jpg (600x600, 162.35K)

I'm tired of there being 50 different settings

Then the UI is bloat, got it.

The music player is kind of bloat yes, but how else would you access the hard drive or settings?

Attached: 1282758661592.jpg (598x448, 33.18K)

*corrupts your save file*

nothin personnel

SVOL

Attached: xbox360dashboard.png (1280x720, 827.22K)

I'll pay not have advertisement you gay faget millennial.

oh you want Netflix you want YouTube go fucking kill yourself

Millenial here, please do not confuse my generation with zoomers, thanks

Same thing.

Millennials are probably gayer than Zoomers. At least Zoomers say the n-word. Both faggots, both Hella gay.

Non sequitur but there's no reason to own a console anymore. It was supposed to be the get up and go. You buy a GameCube comes with a carrying handle you can bring that over to friends house. Play land parties, great shit. now everything's is a big update streaming service Google Glass bulshit faggot boo boo baby nigger crap.

PS3 and PSP XMB designs were sleek.
it's as if they reached peak efficiency / user friendliness and there was nowhere else to go so they decided just to fuck themselves in the ass with the PS4 and PS5 designs, by using the shitty inconvenient bubble menus that every other company uses.

Attached: xmb.jpg (660x259, 53.28K)

XMB was ass. It's Cross MEDIA Bar, not Cross GAME Bar.
They changed the UI for the PS4 and PS5 because their marketing angle is now "The GAME Station where you play GAMES" as opposed to Xbox's Media box and guess what, it's massively improved in game accessibility.

name ONE good OG XBOX game

you cant

Wtf are you talking about? Zoomers don't say the N word. I grew up saying words like faggot, retard, etc. in public school, I can't use those words at all talking to zoomers or they get all offended and holier than thou with me

See that's trick user, there IS one good xbox game.
That's why nobody remembers it.