*loses the coin toss*

*loses the coin toss*

Attached: simon.jpg (1170x658, 437.68K)

>ark gets destroyed shortly after being fired
>old simon wakes up and talks to crazy lady
>she becomes his gf
>wins cointoss

Honestly, destroying the WAU and launching people in the space is such a depressing ending..

Sure, the program on the satellite will probably gave the """humans""" inside a few thousand years of blissful existence, but its not like they have ANY way out, it was never a real "future for humanity", the satellite will eventually crash into something or just fall apart

Meanwhile, the WAU was the only hope of starting some new kind if actual existence on earth, yeah it was retarded and doing disgusting shit, but there was some info at few times that it's slowly starting to learn and improve and maybe in a few hundred years it could start doing some real work and create some viable life that would survive the shitshow that earth is

Game should have ended with the ark ending first and screaming simon last

I haven't played in a while. Was there a reason for them to rush to the space gun?

what do you mean rush?

what was the urgency

I mean, they were chased by retarded monsters and pretty sure that once they descended the abyss, they were already stuck at the launch pad, might as well try it
Also, wasnt ever really mentioned at some point in the game, but im pretty sure that their batteries/energy will run out eventually if they just decided to hang around for a few months

there is no coin toss
it will make a copy of you but there is no 50% chance that your consciousness will be moved there

Not a coin toss. Why do you people not understand causality and objective existence, your perception does not dictate reality, the one in the suit would always be the one in the suit, making a copy of him involves no "coin toss".

this thread reeks with samefagging

why would you go out of your way to let everyone know you are a brainlet?
Literally dumber than simon

>people still pretend to not understand the difference between ctrl+x and ctrl+c

>people still think Simon's interpretation of "coin flip" is what Catherine meant

>people still think the concept of the coin flip exist

it does

>i am very smart I swear guise

>t. Simon

It's impossible to lose a coin toss if you shoot the coin.

Attached: ultrakill-v1.gif (498x495, 173.21K)

there is no coin toss for you to win

your current stream of consciousness remains in your body

your new stream of consciousness goes on to live their life

you WILL get stuck in the shit prison for dumb fucks who can't teleport

No shit, that's not what 'coin flip' means

>teleport will be invented in the year 20XX
>people wont realize that it deletes your stream of consciousness (kills you basically) and just makes a new one without the new copy realizing it
>people kill themselves daily
thats scary

Yes. I picked the space launch ending when I played, but in retrospect, letting the WAU live on is the morally and ethically correct choice.
The satellite is a purely hedonic choice that will only last a few thousand years and guarantees the extinction of humanity.
Letting the WAU survive at least gives a chance for humanity, or something else, to make a come back.

ayoooo this nigga lost the coin toss LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the ending is always the same, your only choice is pretty much to kill or not the WAU
killing him is the bad option, in retrospect

>but there was some info at few times that it's slowly starting to learn and improve
really where? i would like to know more.

yes thats right, its been a while i didnt remember exactly.

You can't lose it if it doesn't exist!

can't even remember where, Ive played it like 5 years ago, but im almost sure there was a log somewhere claiming the first WAU abominations were even worse and they got better and better each time