Why is it like this?

Why is it like this?

Attached: 1644795127252.jpg (908x1100, 198.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPub2CzBEVM
youtube.com/watch?v=pJs1iJOXFN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you're a manchild.

Because it's not healthy. It shows that you're emotionally stunted.

i learned from strategy games that i either spend it all or spend nothing so I am just saving money all the time now

>you wanted
>as
>a
>kid
>k i d
>wanted

gee I sure wonder why...

>letting random strangers dictate what you do in your own home
Grow a spine.

Attached: 1657801675665.png (447x329, 195.62K)

My wife keeps buying me all these vidya and anime t-shirts and other merchs. It's cute.

Because the expectation is that you are meant to grow as a person, not stand still, enjoying the same things you did when you were 6.

This is why you get Any Forums and also exercise your second amendment rights

This.

Because adults are supposed to save up and invest money, not buy $100 figurines with it. No one has savings anymore and no one even tries. You tell yourself you won't have kids so it doesn't matter, but it's cyclical behavior. You won't have kids because you've given up by wasting your money on this shit.

The better question is why do you care? You have one life so you better fucking enjoy it the way you want. Its better to be honest to yourself than being a soulless normie npc. Anyone who bullies you for your hobby is most likely a psychopath anyways.

Lmao at atheistfags

But I didn't want kids since high school

Be a fucking adult and just stop caring about whatever the fuck normalfags say.
If you are being responsible, working and fulfilling your duties and responsibilities, then you can do with the rest of the money and time you have whatever the fuck you want.

Attached: 85d30b32fb7b331686b523a1d4228f2c203b81b3_hq.jpg (721x1024, 104.63K)

Expectation by who you nigger. Society? Its just highschool bullying all over again people simply dont grow up. These same people will call you a manchile while being an even bigger manchild.

I dont get it
if you finally buying things you want
why are you sad?
did the fedex guys steal your things?

>tfw Saint Peter bullies you for your shitty investment portfolio

Hyper materialistic consumers deserve to be bullied
If you aren't happy with the toys you have now, buying more won't satisfy you for long. Endless cycle

Except that those 100$ figurines will probably worth 200$ 5 years later, while the iphones, starbucks coffees, netflix subscriptions that normies buy simply lose their worth.

Because our daddies yelled at us for it as kids, so now we project our self hatred for it on our kin. Hide and ignore those who have yet to look themselves in the mirror, rejoice when an awakened true brother accepts you!

>adult conversation
>SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

Attached: ptsd.jpg (468x490, 293.26K)

This.

/thread

Literal weakness. If you cant enhance who you are and instead have to "change", you are a weak faggot. Change only happens because you were too weak to prevent it.

I don't own furniture other than my bed, a folding chair, a gamer (office) chair, a tv table, and a shelf that came from my parent's house, so I can afford to replace it with anime figures.

>Because adults are supposed to save up and invest money
To what end?

>ts just highschool bullying all over again
youtube.com/watch?v=xPub2CzBEVM

That's why you get a son, so you can buy all the toys you want.

Attached: Gondola.jpg (2048x1535, 953.59K)

>get a REAL job
>get a house
>get a car
>go to the gym
>get a gf then wife
>have kids
>provide for them

Is it that fucking hard, manchild? Sstop wasting your money on garbage.

stop caring about what normalfags think, retard, there's a whole board of people collecting toys, figures, model kits and plushies. do you think they care that other faggots call them childish?

Attached: 1661015059787.jpg (1536x2048, 465.56K)

There's a different between having a piece of interesting Sonic related merchandise and going way overboard having way too much worthless junk that you bought because you liked it as a kid

That guy is a retarded faggot but enhancement literally is change you retarded faggot

You're just autistic or unwilling to grow up(actual weakness) if you're still buying toys and playing small children's games, no amount of coping will change that.

>Buying children's toys as an adult

The gas chamber awaits you

Attached: d00.jpg (1000x1000, 236.42K)

No, that's Any Forums.

This world is boring and shitty. It's important to have hobbies like this. Who gives a fuck if its "childish"? More often than not, the idiots that say that are just jealous of people not giving a fuck with people think and buying those things anyway

Hope that makes sense

And then what? When am I supposed to do the things that make me happy in all that?

Sonic is the ultimate filter to happiness.
youtube.com/watch?v=pJs1iJOXFN8

Attached: sonic backpack.jpg (1673x1122, 204.31K)

Because eventually your saved up USD will totally be worth something and isn't decaying into nothing due to hyperinflation.

>little faggot puts my Fumi Kanno figure in his mouth
>respond with proportional force and blow his jaw off with my mossberg
>go to prison until I die
great "plan" bro

>liking stuff like sonic and mario when you are a 30 yo adult
No wonder they bully you, you can like them as an adult, but being obssessed over them to the point you want plushies is not healthy. Give them to your kids.

I hope you can do at least 5 pull ups with that gas chamber talk