If shroud cheated, why didn't his team dominate every game?

if shroud cheated, why didn't his team dominate every game?

Attached: 1660990532333533.webm (1068x950, 2.98M)

Silent cheating. There's no way that flick he does is normal. He does in order to access if there's another enemy.

You could go all out and spinbot the shit out of your enemies and win every game and people will notice. It's about just cheating enough to give you an advantage but not so much that you put a spotlight on yourself.

Gotta make it seem believable

AHAHAH THAT "UUUUH I AM NOT CHEATING" SHAKE AFTER AIMING THROUGH THE WALL
FUCK THIS GAME AND FUCK VALVE

>that retarded flick he does to make it seem less suspicious
Maybe he would do better if he didn't have to pretend to not be cheating.

kek it's so fucking obvious
why even bother, seriously? it's so fucking easy to spot with cams on everyone

Attached: 1650041392100.jpg (225x350, 41.74K)

because the enemy was cheating too and it balanced it out

What it looks like to me is there's a key he has to hold down that triggers the aimbot to automatically target the closest person near the crosshair. He probably uses it tactically in small bursts when actually aiming at an enemy to make it look real, but either his key got stuck or his finger spazzed out and he held it for a bit too long, so after he killed the guy, the aimbot autolocked onto the next available guy. He then tried to pull it back by force but it tried aiming at the guy again.
In conclusion: cheats.

I'm pretty sure in the early years of CSGO there were a lot of silent cheaters. The venues, prize pools, security were all low key so it was easier to do shit like that.
Nowadays not so much.

Kek

Why don't organizers just disable USB? It's pretty easy to do

Shroud is such a fucking fraud.

I think pro-players can bring their own keyboard and mouse too, which could be used for cheating. Always thought that was weird

because he's not the only pro that cheated in the scene, don't be naive many of them do

in the "early days", one team (NiP) were winning literally every single tournament.

wait do they really have keyboards with cheats built in them nowadays? bloody hell

I don't know about now, but back then possibilities to cheat were countless. some semi-pros got caught using a cheat which enabled itself through a custom map from the steam workshop. so when they were at a lan, they always had access to the cheat by simply launching their local warmup map.

Attached: 1457208835060.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

It's been an open secret for over a decade that all the "good" pro players hack.
I remember hearing people talk about it back in CS:S

reminder that Fatmagic cheats

Attached: 747.jpg (400x300, 26.38K)