Does there exist a more blackpilled game than Banjo Kazooie? the game shows all that matters is what you look like

does there exist a more blackpilled game than Banjo Kazooie? the game shows all that matters is what you look like

Attached: banjoblackpill.png (759x742, 1.51M)

Yup, you're retarded.

Sexy Grunty was my sexual awakening as a child

Not really. Even if Grunty became pretty, she'd still be very gross and stinky.

When sexy women stink, you want to take it in.

banjo's sexy feet and kazooie's sexy talons

Are these games any good otherwise? Always looked fun

they're enjoyable, easy-going games

Their good, they've got soul and a lot of great music. But they're collectathons.
Not really, she's an evil, spiteful old witch. Beauty is not just skin deep, even if she uses magic and machinery to steal others good looks, she'll still be ugly on the inside.

if you like just exploring worlds and shit you might like it

unpopular opinion, if you liked banjo 1, play DK64 before Tooie, DK64 has a lot of backtracking but its a quicker paced game, let me explain

Banjo Kazooie has 10 Jiggies and 100 notes in every world

DK64 has 25 Golden Bananas and 5 Colored Bananas in every world, there are 200 Golden Bananas in the game, but you only need 100 to beat the story

Banjo Tooie is a larger game than Banjo 1, but despite this, it actually has less notes and jiggies, which sounds less tedious, but its actually a lot easier to get lost, and the jiggies take much longer to obtain, in DK64, you can give up on a Golden Banana that's too hard and you wont feel like you wasted much time

Attached: l-intro-1610569504.jpg (1600x901, 172.38K)

*500 colored bananas

Even if she's still ugly on the inside, most wouldn't care because she's beautiful on the outside. The game over screen showed that with Mumbo rushing over to date her. Apparently they known each other for awhile, but Mumbo wouldn't give her the time of day while she looked like that

>609631903
not all Sonic fans are Banjo Whiners, but all Banjo Whiners are Sonic fans

Attached: 452452452.png (1427x808, 247.38K)

Hot
This
No

Attached: 45451313431.jpg (1360x868, 175.43K)

Akum Bokum

dang, you dont think so? I loved it as a kid and when it came to the switch, i enjoyed it very much. hope you gave it an honest chance

Help!

This, I do think it ought to be pointed out that the actual turn of events you go through to get the main macguffins is arguably of a different substance if you will from game to game, but from what I remember, you only need about 50% of the stuff to collect in DK64 versus nigh fucking everything in the BK games.

Not only that, but the latter tend to have something that makes that harder that the former, like Kazooie making you grab all the notes again if you fuck up and die, and Tooie just really makes you put in a lot of work, like a lot, just for one damn jiggy, including situations that involve a lot of switching between characters/states which is worse with how far apart the necessary resources and/or locations are from each other. DK64 tends to be the opposite of that, where completing things with one Kong will likely be beneficial for the other Kongs, and where one Kong can find a golden banana, another likely can as well, and Tag Barrels for switching between them are often all over the place.

Attached: dk_AAAAAAAAA.gif (229x206, 2.34M)

I honestly fucking love the Banjo seethers. Whenever I'm having a rough day and need a pick me up I pop into these threads and remember that I won so fucking hard 3 years ago that there are people STILL seething about it online to this fucking day.

Attached: 1543617861971.jpg (1024x819, 84.21K)

>BUT HE'S LOWTIER, THAT MATTERS IN PARTY GAMES
>BUT HE ONLY GOT TWO SEQUELS

Attached: goal-posts-moving.jpg (640x426, 156.78K)

BK is 92/100 Jiggies, and 810/900 notes
BT is 70/90 jiggies, and 765/900 notes Which seems more generous, but jiggies tale a lot longer to get, and the worlds are more spread out, even if the notes are in batches of 5/20

Don't listen to the retard telling you to play DK64.
Easily the worst rare collectathon game.

I think it depends on if you go in trying to 100% it, or just get enough to finish it. 100 GBs is very lenient, especially as 40 of those ought to be blue prints

Honestly think Banjo vs Steve is a pretty good matchup for Banjo, better than the rest of the cast.

Banjo has quite a few moves that can poke through blocks (Bair, Fair, Ftilt, Fsmash, Dtilt kinda) and if he hits the blocks dead on he breaks them instead of having the eggs bounce off of them, so the breegul blaster becomes super useful for block pressure. Steve has minecart which stuffs Wonderwing in neutral but that just means you have to play better and know some kill confirms.

Banjo's biggest weakness is rushdown and characters that can low profile and sneak around eggs. Steve is neither and the meta is going to be Steve and Steve counterpicks in 6 months so Banjo will honestly be doing better than now where the meta is all twitchy rushdown characters.