This is an objective scale of from software games (with their remake/remastered version)

ds remastered < er

Attached: dswp.jpg (1920x1200, 102.29K)

>des remake
>Not original des
your tier list is invalid

user there's original des in the list

BB > Sekiro > Demon's/DSR > DaS1 > "the rest" >>>> DS2/Scholar

this is what drinking during pregnancy does to MFer

Attached: im right you're wrong.png (1140x465, 147.08K)

elden rangs is way worse than ds2 and
objective limits of original des got fixed in the remake that turned it even better than ds.

First off your direction is opposite to board tradition, good sign of a summerfag
Second off you preferred de s remake over the original, good sign of a secondary
Third off you're gay

Retard

Attached: F2407545-ABBB-44DE-95B9-EBB38BF7E47D.jpg (487x487, 34.17K)

>muh board tradition
"traditionalists" are litierally the reason Any Forums turned in a tranny cult of copypasted games with literally zero innovation over woke culture.
And old users know there's never been a preferible direction.
Plus I wrote it smoothly from the start: this is a "scale" thread not some ranking shit you find on plebbit, the direction is conform to your pretended Any Forums tradition.
>de s remake > de s original
yes, it is without doubts.
des original is probably the from soft game with more sovl (maybe only bb can race with it) but it's stongly unbalanced, camera is a pain, boss fights (and gameplay in general) are too much raw and world progression is too much linear with flaws in world building "lore".
des remake fixed most of that turning the game overall more enjoyable, although to break a lance in your favor, I disliked too the intruduction of unecessary tiny details (change of desing of boletaria castle to give an example) that worsened the original atmosphere of the game.
However is hard to find a major issue in the remake that ruined the game completely, unlike in ds remastered.
>you're gay instead of you're a faggot
I'm not the one sounding like a summerfag here.

DaS1 = ER > BB > DeS > DaS2 > DaS3

You sound like a massive gay

fpbp

Here is the official list.

Attached: objective.png (1140x465, 121.23K)

>if I name him before he names me, maybe he won't call me out when I spread my shitty tastes on games, plus I can overproject my dicks loving obsession calling him "gay" at his next reply.
>waiting for his next reply to call him out a "gay" again... not "f*ggot" because otherwise my discord tranny friends will get mad
>waiting...
>....
>I'd better play the game with the shit eater while waiting...
>waiting...
>....
>if his reply is too long or serious I'm gonna reply him "not gonna read all that, gay" and I totally won't sound like a faggot
>waiting...
>...
>if his reply gets too much rough and I'll lose the few dignity spared by my dick loving obsession I might as well pretend to ignore him and don't reply him at all and I totally won't sound like a faggot
>waiting
>...

Holy mother fucking shit user

I pray this is pasta

>le reddit spacing
got you

Metal Wolf Chaos > everything else they made

Attached: 536589390.jpg (720x405, 54.59K)

lol, for every instance of < you can find in the archives I'll show you ten >
you're sounding more gay by the minute you don't have to try so hard to fit in
>too much raw
>too much linear
ah sorry you're an ESL, I shouldn't be so hard on you, you probably don't understand half of what your own writing
>des remake fixed most of that
nice defense, you convinced me

I can say honestly and respectfully that you did not.

I'm sick of seeing faggots pretend the older games are any good
Bloodborne is clearly their best work, dark souls 3 follows (I would put sekiro after but that game isn't anywhere near a Souls game), ER is kinda shit, feels like a touched up version of DS2 where quantity over quality drags the whole thing down, demon's souls deserves credit for being the first game but dark souls isn't anything special and DS2 is completely fucking dogshit through and through

Attached: DARK SOULS III NETWORK STRESS TEST VER__20220616011508.webm (960x540, 2.89M)