These soulles woke corporations kill the multiplayer experience with their ridiculous rules of interpersonal conduct...

>These soulles woke corporations kill the multiplayer experience with their ridiculous rules of interpersonal conduct. You can't say anything these days.
>What exactly can't you say?
>Ummmmm...hhmmmm...umm...I can't scream the n word at the top of my lungs on voice chat for several minutes in game lobbies. Aaaaannndddd....hmm.. ah yes, talk about the jews
>.....

Attached: 1631882078847.webm (426x234, 508.28K)

I like how they specifically programmed this censor. It is like when you command Cortana to suck your dick and she tells you "I can't do that for you" or something.

Attached: BMW driver.png (246x381, 141.74K)

can't even write Nigeria

What happens when you type "night"?

Attached: LSTER.jpg (1280x720, 66.02K)

Shut the fuck up maggot i am going to ram my entire PC so far up your ass that your brown black murky mutt eyes are going to be RGB.

NI###

>kids game

Genshin Impact and A Hat in Time are both meant for kids but Any Forums fetishes the NPCs to the point of absurdity.

you'll get banned for saying the word knight because it has "nig" in it. give someone criticism, and you're banned.

In what way are Hat in Time NPCs fetishized? All of them except the Mafia are animals...

>things that never happened

You can give feedback on teammates' actions without using racially charged slurs. Why is it such a hard concept to understand? It's called basic civility.

I have a black friend and I call him nigga often and he doesn't mind.

>meet me in scunthorpe on saturday
properly designed filters don't get tripped up by those instances

Goodni### user

Me he doesn't. But most people do. Too much history of oppression is tied to those words.

First they came for the niggerbombs and i said nothing.
Then they came for teabagging and i said nothing.
Then they came for GG and i didn't say anything either.
Then they came for the mods and there was no one left to speak up against it with me.

>he doesn't know about the mafia assia

That aint a slur you dumb fuck

>le disingenuous faggit

Hates speech is not defined by saying nigger or kike, it "contextual", meaning if a lefty says something racist (even against jew or balck) it's actually harmless because the contextual dissection says so, on the other hand if someone who lefties do not like says something like "shithole country" IT MUST be racism (not because, lack of education, lack of sanitary conditions, "democracy" where the same party always wins, etc).

See the latest spiderman flag incident, replace the fag flag by the american = BIGOT, while a mod replacing the remaining american flags by the fag flag is obviously PROGRESSIVE and so you shouldn't be butthurt about it, because it's only a mod, lighten up etc.
It has nothing to do with autiscally screeching NIGGER NIGGER, it's all about speech control and gaslighting.

you can't do that in wow anymore. literally saying you're doing it wrong will get you banned

I knew how to spell night when I was 6

>"Wow dude, you really suck at this game"
>Your account has been suspended for the following reason: misgendering, transphobic conduct, toxicty
>Your ban will expire in 14 days, in the meantime please familiarize yourself with the Social Contract and Code of Conduct, we our game strive to create an inclusive and safe community for everyone, please reflect on your actions. Sincerely, Jess, pronouns: she/her (community manager)

Attached: 1656327618919.jpg (1077x1082, 318.25K)

The lgbtq+ flag outrage is totally justified. The republicans tried to deny a marginalized group cultural representation. Most people agreed it is an inherently immoral act designed to promote hate.

Not being allowed to discuss with your fellow brothers in arms about a specific race of people that are intentionally suppressing your freedom of speech is a problem yes.

>never happened

Attached: Screenshot_20220820_113319.jpg (1080x1317, 270.04K)

Why are you spreading lies? In LoL you literally get autobanned for typing "Ez" in chat, you fucking nigger.

OP decided to make this thread. For what reason? Did someone in another thread get him grumpy and he felt the need to whine on Any Forums about whatever?

Yikes.

>The American flag is a hate symbol
Kek

What is the "n word"? I have no idea what you're talking about. Speak English.

So you can't write night? Or black en espaƱol

Who are you quoting

i understand both sides.

I wouldn't want things that ruin experiences. Like imagine if every thread had tons of people posting about their shits they took that day. It just ruins all discussion. Some games on Any Forums just end up being about a meme or sexy girl posting and nothing else. Lately spiderman discussion is all about the flag mod discussion rather than the actual game.

That said it's a single player game, you're not hurting or ruining other people's experience. It shouldnt matter

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-163643.jpg (738x746, 66.38K)

Nobody would care if a mod added more American flags in the game. The act of removing a symbol of lgbtq+ representation is what provoked a feeling of moral disgust in people of goodwill. That is why every platform removed this controversial mod.

because these are video games, the domain of the autistic and repulsive