This is going to be a great game, isn't it?

This is going to be a great game, isn't it?

Attached: BOTW-2.jpg (1280x720, 166.76K)

You know what would be a great game is if you sucked my ...well, I'll just let your imagination run wild on that one.

Considering the way Breath of the Wild absolutely flopped I don't think so.

i would've been if it'd come out by now, now the expectations are too high

>the way Breath of the Wild absolutely flopped

Attached: 1643488709266.png (770x780, 405.05K)

Probably. But the best part is that it will shatter Any Forums for another 5 years.

>Japan
Tiny island of tiny retards

What reality are you living in user?
I'm glad they delayed it, I think Elden ring scared them as it is now the new gold standard of this kind of shit. At worst it won't be as good as elder ring, at best it will be the new standard for this shit

>Majora's mask: 2 years with reused assets and engine
>botw2: 6 years with reused assets and engine

therefore, this game will be 3 times better than MM, or maybe even better.

Actually, since they are reusing the world that just gives the devs even MORE time to make the game perfect.

>attach rate was higher than the console it was on at launch
>flop

Wow nips really have awful taste

It's on 2 consoles, no shit.

Meds, Eric

Attached: Breath of the Wild Cinegrid.jpg (3600x2024, 2.98M)

It sold 27.14 million, in no world is that a flop

Don't @ me assboy faggot.

Jupiter it does. 0 copies sold.

please give me botw loli mods.
i want to play that game, but my religion forbids playing videogames in which the character you control is not a little girl.

Attached: Zeld.jpg (2048x1185, 342.79K)

I doubt breath of the wild 2 will be played by anyone, if you want to see a massive failure just look at the first breath of the wild. Nintendo did so much marketing, yet it still flopped hard.

Jupiter is a planet, not a world
Why lie?

Yea I agree botw 1 was already an absolute grindy travesty. Can't imagine botw 2 doing any better. Nintendo is probably just being desperate again.

Expectations for a Zelda have never been so high. I really curious what they are gonna do.

It will most likey be a solid 7-8 out of ten nothing amazing unless they have some big surprise to reveal close to launch that sells it for me will probaly pick it up on sell or emulate it

>build up the ganondorf fight
>defeating him just starts the Lorule arc, because that's only the first Ganondorf fight.