A billion of dollars went into making this shit

>a billion of dollars went into making this shit
What went wrong?

Attached: 1661004433314.jpg (1080x1350, 162.05K)

nothing
you WILL get quest VR
you WILL pay for property in Metaverse
you WILL eat the bugs

You don't understand. It HAS to look like absolute dogshit because it's designed to run on the shittiest of integrated graphics because the target demographic is wagies with office PCs

Should have just bought the second life guys and set them to make something with less furfag orgies.

but furry stuff is the best

most of the money was probably spent be people like the left in pic related on lunches/conferences/travel/socials and other "look at me i'm working!" type expenses. while the programming was hastily done by an incel like the right from the it closet in the basement

Attached: fff.jpg (840x1290, 127.99K)

furry and tranime is the core of VR

That would require limiting avatar customization which would result in failure. All it would take is for someone to make an alternative that allows greater customization and most users will migrate to it. Plus you're pushing away a profitable customer base.

Attached: SL.jpg (3840x2160, 2.31M)

There's no way all of those buildings are being rendered in VRChat. That's just an image on a wall. Nice try faggot.
Horizon Worlds has higher character fidelity and it's improving every day. It is far more optimized and can run on a standalone headset.

Without (((US))) subsidies, this thing wouldn’t have ever existed

How do we save the metaverse?
It can't end like this.

I don't think you know what the word subsidies means.

>you WILL pay for property in Metaverse
oh lord, this really is the second coming of second life, isn't it?

Attached: 1574218258057.jpg (640x640, 114.1K)

budget:
>50% on focus testing
>30% on sensitivity and diversity
>15% on maintaining the somehow already outdated networking software
>5% on the actual user end

What I learned from this is that the incel should learn to use makeup.

no
second life was not a scam

That makes sense desu, can’t use it as part of your plan to enslave your everyone if not everyone can play it on their downgraded environmentally friendly pod pcs

tbqh the target demographic should be smartphone users
it would justify most of this low quality stuff while pushing the cost of a vr headset out of the issue

when can we expect facebook and Meta to crash and burn?

>vrchat
Might as well be a Facebook game. 70% of its users are quest and they fucked their desktop users.

Luck and opportunity aren't the same thing as intelligence. You leave stupid opportunists with money for long enough and eventually they'll do stupid things with it. Largely because they will surround themselves with sycophant yes-men who will do as they ask, regardless of how idiotic it is so long as they continue to sign pay checks.

wont happen
zuck can actually waste all that money on this
he will need to have more realistic goals to succeed but he wont go bankrupt if he fails

theres the real possibility meta would buy vrchat or SL just for this
like how they bought whatsapp just to have it in their "ecosystem"