RPG

>RPG
>explore ancient tomb
>loot ancient sword
>it's stronger than regular swords just because it's ancient

Attached: 1653893704982.webm (1000x661, 2.95M)

>"this high fantasy role playing game where i play as a gnome/orc hybrid mage isn't very realistic!"

Attached: 986_png.jpg (632x756, 140.77K)

the chad /k/ /his/torians are better

Attached: ianj.png (1920x1080, 2.99M)

I look like this and say this

Well it could make sense. Maybe it's a cursed blade. Very powerful in battle but not meant to be wielded by mortal hands. But you just had to try.

>implying modern things are made of higher quality

why did medieval knights use steel weapons instead of using the ancient bronze/copper/tin ones

FIRST POST
BEST POST

Kill yourself, OP.

because they were rich and had their swords made to order, they werent poorfags who scrounged their weapons from dead mens graves

read on the properties of bronze copper and tin, and if you have any brain inside of your head, you will EASILY get it.

>first town
>buy armor
>DEF 10
>go to dungeon
>find armor
>DEF 15
>go to next town, buy armor
>DEF 20
====
>find yourself in zombie town
>happen to have handgun
>find 150 handgun bullets within the first 30 minutes
>as soon as you find a shotgun you also start finding shotgun shells
>find magnum rounds
>five minutes later you find a magnum

OP will never recover from this.

>go to dungeon
>find armor
>DEF 15

>replay the game
>get sidetracked
>go to same dungeon later
>find same armor
>DEF 25

Attached: 1648326023754.png (1280x720, 285.14K)

>The armour you bought cost your entire bank account at the time

Attached: Wirt4.jpg (1920x1080, 120.78K)

But ancient weapons are stronger

they are heavier. read nigga read

It's because your character feels a sense of pride in the weapon because of the work he put into obtaining it so fighting with it fills him with a sense of pride that pushes him to be more effective in combat. Same with more expensive weapons, the fact that he spent so much makes him want to get more value out of the purchase by fighting with a greater intensity while using it.

this, except for a foam sword she's using my dick as a prop, and instead of pretending to know things about history to seem cute (because women actually have no interest in history), she's demonstrating to the camera how to jerk a man off, which spots are the most sensitive, what to look out for and the like. Then she gives a demonstration by first tenderly playing with my tip until I'm rock hard and then increasing the pace until she's passionately working my whole cock, massaging my philtrum and dickhole with her thumb while milking my shaft with her other fingers, her left hand pulling on my nutsack to keep the skin taught and the pressure up until I bust on her blouse and skirt

Attached: le laid batard.png (500x472, 485.91K)

Well, yes, a sword made of modern steel would be miles ahead of anything you could have in Middle Ages.

based

Attached: 1634738807705.webm (1920x1080, 2.73M)

>Dickhole

Just call it the meatus

Don't forget we have stainless steel, back then heavy rain would DESTROY a sword you paid with your daughter's virginity to acquire.

It bugged me but after some time i started explaining it with things like 'lost forgotten smithing techniques' or 'if it survived in good shape so long it must be well made'

it's stronger because...
OLD GOOD
NEW BAD