It's too hard. They should have added an easy mode

It's too hard. They should have added an easy mode.

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_Majora's_Mask_Box_Art.jpg (350x256, 56.89K)

It's not hard, it's just unpolished due to the rushed development.

Weird jumps, narrow, wooden walkways over unfinished textures, strange enemy and targeting quirks make it harder than it should be. Don't get me wrong the game is good and deserves respect, but it is the only Zelda I could label "unfinished". Nintendo wouldn't normally let a game in this state out the door, and probably only did because they knew the console was at the end of its life.

I beat this game during a single weekend when I was 11. Your pathetic excuses are just embarrassing.

I literally said it wasn't hard just rushed you fool

>They should have added an easy mode.

But there is an easy mode?

Attached: inverted song of time.jpg (472x278, 24.46K)

>during a single weekend when I was 11
You got too greedy, you should have said 'over the course of a week when I was 12/13'. Then maybe your lies would be believable.

games a masterpiece what are you talking about
lol i beat it on an emulator on my phone while collecting all the masks the first couple weeks after id discovered marijuana (didnt beat the game if you didnt get all the masks and beat him while using fierce diety mask)

exactly

how tho lol. describe what issues youre having. the boss battles except MAYBE the one in great bay are WAY too easy imo.

OP here, didn't know this existed, so looks like I was rawdogging the game on hard mode this entire time while everyone here was being babied by this easy mode. Looks like I am a better gamer after all.

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 33.71K)

will add though. i did end up needing to look up hints for certain quests, being a completionist. easy to finish the game without any hints though when youre just going for a simple completion without all items and masks. Wouldve taken me longer without looking up any hints though to finish it all

btw OP getting your sword permanently sharpened w gold dust makes combat much easier later game

the stress of the timer even with slowed down time makes me really not want to play it

then dont play it. learn to manage your time well and you wont have to worry about it.

managing time sucks, i want to do it at my own pace, if i mess something up at the end and have to do the entire temple or sidequest over again i'm quitting

you're the reason why games are all homogenized and simple nowadays

true
ok npc

thanks. i hate challenge, i just want to breeze through stuff

The difficulty alone makes it the best Zelda game, playing MM back to back after OoT really drives home how much harder they made it, especially a 3 Heart run.

heres your good noodle star for being correct
>*

Attached: images (14).jpg (225x225, 9.2K)

play the song of time backwards

I can't believe how the 3ds fucked up so much of it.
Zora swimming and the water hopping come to mind.

probly cope for being a bad player
i never played the 3ds version but played thru the whole game on an emulator on my iphone collected all the masks and had no issues, if i can do that you can play it on the fucking 3ds without complaining.

You dumb nigger.
You absolute buffon.
Do not speak of things you know nothing of itoddler

good thing fans fixed it