PS5 coming up to 2 years old

>PS5 coming up to 2 years old
>8 exclusives
>4 on the way
Um... Sony Any Forumsros..?

Attached: 1595912886036.jpg (367x228, 20.43K)

I'd also like to add I tried to make this thread a week ago with pic related as the pic and I got banned for 3 days for 'not being related to vidya', even tho my entire thread and pic related to vidya. Fuck jannies, if you can't even get that right you shouldn't work at all, even if it's for free.

Attached: 1628412232758.jpg (302x1024, 55.89K)

>Exclusives
>All of them are remakes of remasters of PS3 games

Speaking of Sony. Anyone here has TLOU2 version of chocolate rain? Shit was hilarious.

Does anyone have a collection of Chocolate Rain posts like this one

>bait for interracial cuckold muttposting instead of video games
>be in complete and utter shock when jannies aren't completely retarded and see it through

Nintendo didn't even a console in gen 7. It was just a sex toy for fags.

Attached: Nindildo.png (1000x1000, 313.31K)

>being so obsessed with interracial cuckold you see a funny image as bait to make you get angry
I'm talking about PS5 exclusives. The image is also a joke on Playstation install times. Imagine a janny so obsessed with being cucked he doesn't even read the main focus of the thread and doesn't even make it to the end of the image before he starts screaming and banning. Maybe if sois weren't so obsessed with niggers you might be able to spare that brain cell for more games.

I don't make the rules, you post video games, you get video games, you post niggers, you get niggers. If you're not merely pretending, you must've been here for less than a week.

Why didn't the OP image get me banned then? Sad to say, I'm sure I've been here longer than you. Shame to see jannies have somehow gotten even worse.

microsoft has 0 though?
not really trying to participate in a console war. i sometimes even fucking forget the PS5 is out already, let alone for 2 years. nothing interesting is happening to initiate any sort of next-gen feelings

Wikipedia lists
>Astro's Play Room
>Demons Souls 2020
>Destruction All Stars
>Ratchet and Clank A Rift Apart
>Returnal
As the only PS5 exclusives
and Returnal has a leaked steam listing

It's even worse than I thought, damn. Should I have got an xsex instead?
Or not lol. What is wrong with this gen? Why don't they want to push their new consoles? It seems like the PS5 is essentially a PS4 Pro Pro at this point.

>Should I have got an xsex instead?
user the xsex is even worse than that, it literally have zero exclusive.

Consoles are coming to an end.
Lest gen made them have PC architecture, xbox was trying to fully pish digital only and DRM.
This gen all console exclusives are on or slowly moving to PC, corona and scalpers killed the sales and slowed down the move to the gen so games are still on last gen.
Graphics have hit diminishing returns too.
We will most likely see the end of consoles in 1 or 2 gens.

Unironically I have a PS5 being delivered today
Got no exclusive games for it though, well except for the pre installed astros playroom.
think I might buy deathloop

>Consoles are coming to an end
Everytime you say this I can hear NoJ president break out in laughter.

user...
Nowadays a lot of shitposters flock to whatever they believe is an off-topic thread, and a good way of doing that is by posting off-topic images like that one. In your case it would attract all the "made for BBC" and cuckoldry shitposters. Do you even lurk?

or not what?
but yea, the PS5 really seems to be just an upgraded PS4. If it wasn't for Final Fantasy XVI i would just buy one to escape the loud fucking noises the PS4 makes whenever i boot up a game for more than 4 minutes. but we already reached the best technical performance, anything more would be too expensive.

Is brain and membrane a legitimate rhyme?

this gen was pointless
at least ps4/xbone had exclusive games outside of ps3/360/ps2 remasters but now is just remasters from previous gen, which aren't even be necessary

>8 exclusives
Did 4 new PS5 exclusives come out while I wasn't looking?

>Astro's Play Room
Not a game. It's a 90 minute tech demo.