Nexus mod alternatives

are there any alternatives with less moderation?

Attached: download.jpg (295x171, 11.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smods.ru/
rentry.org/Non-NewtonianMods
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean a website that allows you to host any kind of content with no restrictions whatsoever? Assets illegally ripped from other games, rape mods, cp mods, impregnation by beast, nazi mods, slavery mods? Not happening. Any website that would allow all of that, instead of staying small and underground, would have their host terminate the contract and any payment processing partner would stop working with them.

GameBanana for some games

Based

>chud retard needs to be spoonfed
name a more iconic duo

Reddit.

Attached: Untitled.png (984x791, 225.41K)

no, I just want a site that allows harmless things like removal of LGBT flags and maybe white-people-only mods

He probably meant a website that doesn't decide what mods stay or go based on their political views.

snowflake

Attached: 1480307236155.jpg (175x178, 14.62K)

>snow- ACK

Attached: you.png (768x719, 35.14K)

why did those host sites remove the files? Megaupload used to be based

kinda based.

You're ok with mods removing LBGT flags, etc; as you didn't mention them.

So.. loverslab?

why don't rightoids just mod real life so the nazis won?

Attached: considerGLA.png (350x339, 254.35K)

Leftists have the kike fiat to threaten, intimidate, and harass others into compliance.

user was listing far more severe examples of why someone would not be able to successfully operate a "no-moderation" website, you literal autist.

A series of text identical posts appeared on troon blogs, all claiming different authors that started to beat the anti-straight drum and how this mod was homophobic. More news at 11.

I addressed that under "nazi mods". If you, as a website, don't regulate the content your users upload(and if enough people make a stink about it publicly) you will face the wrath of your host and visa/mastercard/amex/paypal.
I think LL is still small and niche enough for nobody to really care. It's mostly a weird fetish site, not enough to make a blip on anyones radar. Besides, they do curate content. Try uploading a fag, nigger or kike killer mod.

Imagine getting mad at flags to the point where you go through the effort of modding them away. Faggots really live rent free in your head huh?

The russians got you. smods.ru/
Not always the most updated shit but it's something.

What leftists are genuinely good at is swarming like locusts and harass + intimidating something until they comply. That's their strength, no other group is as good at it as them. When a company or site suddenly gets hundreds of messages from "concerned proud xir" they just want the problem to go away.

>What leftists are genuinely good at is swarming like locusts and harass + intimidating something until they comply
but it was the right who swarmed the capitol after biden won?

Being against LGBT is 'nazi'?
Sounds anti-Semitic to me.

>Megaupload used to be based
Mega is comped by American feds. Anything you upload is fully accessible by American FBI and Kim himself works for them. For proof see the Hunter Biden hard drive story. One of the laptop repair shop employees that had an image copy of the drive got lured to NZ by Kim for 'safe keeping' and the feds snatched him up.

Yeah that's much worse than burning down cities for several months

Yes, for LL instead of naming it the "rape women into submission until their pussies prolapse" mod, just name it "forced sexual interaction (hardcore)" mod

sourse?

>I addressed that under "nazi mods". If you, as a website, don't regulate the content your users upload(and if enough people make a stink about it publicly) you will face the wrath of your host and visa/mastercard/amex/paypal.
Lmao, this is the biggest retard take, you can get a VPS to host a website and a domain registration using XMR and cut out literally all of the middlement other than the registrar that takes XMR and as such, has no obligation to give a flying fuck about anything other than legal consequences.

>culture war outrage bait thread

Attached: 1660932202243.jpg (3502x1852, 820.8K)

>name a more iconic duo
Communism and dying of hunger.

some of us should create our own platform so we can share our spicy mods with each other or Hiro could create a board for it

>download the mod if it's there
>download it elsewhere if the creators don't want/can't upload it here
wow that was very hard
Did you think it was a social media or something

true

>delete nexus account
>need skyui for skyim
god damnit

Attached: 1660804892165796.png (1000x500, 50.41K)

>leftoids voluntarily enslaving themselves to international banking
hue?

>rightoids literally have no money
LMAO

I don't care about the sex cult opinions

Attached: groomers.jpg (1200x675, 501.45K)

rentry.org/Non-NewtonianMods
Fuck jannies and fuck trannies.

>“When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles.”
Would you like the right to play by these rule too?

A few months back Nexus made a rule that prohibits modders from having patreon accounts and linking there because they just want all donation money going through them so they can get the 30% themselves.
Between that and their mods banning tons of people that bought permanent premium membership back when it was a thing they've been making it quite clear the direction they are going with the site

>Assets illegally ripped from other games
GUN
>rape mods
LL
>cp mods
ATF
>impregnation by beast
LL
>nazi mods
Never looked, but I could probably find one
>slavery mods
LL