Is PlayStation gaming a complete scam made out of cultist?

Is PlayStation gaming a complete scam made out of cultist?
Their games are just Ubisoft clone which people universally hate but love when Sony makes them.
>Towers to unlock map
>Numerous collectibles spread around the map
>enemy camp all around the world
>can clear camps/missions in stealth mode or go explosive all in
>long cutscene in every mission
>terrible story and dialogues
>skill tree which promotes grinding
>Game is mind-boggling easy unless played at highest difficulty
Horizon Zero dawn, Days gone and now Spiderman, all follow the same formula.

Attached: Spiderman.jpg (220x280, 15.7K)

Forgot to add they also add buttom promt in every game.
Swinging is also brain-dead and fully automated by holding one button.

>Their games are just Ubisoft clone >which people universally hate
People love those games though.

Attached: 1552676447711.jpg (778x813, 161.29K)

just play arkham

Attached: goat.jpg (800x800, 72.58K)

I enjoyed the game, but I acknowledge every one of these points.
However, I'm a Spidermanfag. I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone who isn't.
Also, I wanna add that the game's hardest difficulty would be the equivalent of Normal difficulty in almost any other game, including Assassin's Creed games. This game is extremely easy.

Attached: 20220817192821_1.jpg (1920x1080, 473.58K)

if u wanted a hard game try like zombie panic source, co-op horror, free on steam or something not a marvel commercially game

Yeah but at least I don’t have to look at fag flags

Attached: 37B0F860-6B09-4249-94E6-6B657CE3BF61.png (385x223, 169.44K)

Thankfully, you can turn off QTE's in the settings with no penalty. The devs at least understood that some people hate that shit.

based

Attached: 20220819041855_1.jpg (1920x1080, 628.82K)

Only Assassins creed and Far Cry are popular, every other ubisoft game gets dumped on by everyone for following same gameplay loop.
Ghost Recon breakpoint and Fenyx Rising have same towers and enemy camps spread around the world but got terrible reviews and poor sale.

>snoys are cultists
MORE NEWS AT 11

Attached: 4587998575764.png (829x989, 673.42K)

Every single point you make is true, the game is a boring, repetitive, grindy slog, that is fundamentally broken. The characters and their motivation and personification are laughable, the story is a twisted narrative shitshow, the pace is terrible where you go from an action mission to 5 consecutive missions in which you walk around and stare at the walls, or worse, you are forced to sit through an MJ or Miles "stealth" mission. There is nothing new, innovative or risky in the game. It is nice to look at, quite literally a museum, as is the case with every sony title, taskmaster challanges can be fun and that's about it. And people will buy it specifically because of all this.

Attached: I-like-2099-suit.jpg (1280x720, 726.8K)

people just hate ubisoft because it's cool to hate on ubisoft thesedays

Breakpoint didn't have any towers though

Dude you forgot detective vision.
They even copied Batman's combat.
Truly uninspiring game but still sold 30 million.

It’s his Peter tingle

Insomniac never made a good game.

Attached: 1660970427577142.png (1190x622, 130.06K)

Do you think there might be a chance that there will be a mod that makes the swinging closer to Spider Man 2? The game would be improved so much if the swinging was faster and not so braindead.

Miguel was so fucking cool bros. I wish they'd make more stories about him.

swinging is alright, but the game is 99% copy of Prototype, how was that possible I don't know

it's weird, this is the only game I didn't entirely like Days gone was good, HZD wasn't bad, God OF War presentation was superb.
This is just AA tier from 2010.

You can make the swinging a lot faster by leveling up. I think it's if you swing more, you'll complete challenges over time, which will increase your speed at swinging.
Also, pressing X/A at the right time during your swinging, it will launch you forward (instead of up if you let go at the end of the swing), which will also increase your speed, until you stop swinging.

>if the swinging was faster and not so braindead.
learn to swing, swinging is fast if you control it properly
also retarded thing about swinging, it's speed grows with levels

And forced MJ/Miles segments, like what the fuck? The worst was the fucking railway station one, you had to sneak around as fucking MJ isolating targets for Spidey to pick off? Why in the world couldn't you simply play as Spidey and smack them down yourself?

>Overwhelmingly positive
>based on 16,229 reviews
Steamfags don't seem to agree, OP.

Attached: Spiderman Steam.png (342x454, 145.53K)