I am forgotten

I am forgotten

Attached: VzdYBmqDZ9JaYwakekLRY3.jpg (1920x1080, 99.39K)

Such is the fate of all Streamer bait games

What else is there to discuss? It was fun, could have been better and more open. Probably the best "cyberpunk" atmosphere of any game this year.

No, it's still causes meltdowns on this board.

OMG, LE FUCKIN CATS. LE CATS
It's being going non-fucking-stop since people were on dial-up modems. Fucking fuck today, fuck "caturday".

>Press X to jump
>Yes that's the entire game
>But as a cat

OMG OMG MASTERPIECE!!!

I enjoyed it greatly. Will maybe replay it one day. For now it’s back to 8 hours of TW Warhammer 2 a day

Why isn't anyone talking about that one goat cult game anymore? :^)

i was so disappointed when it was just an actual fuckin walkin sim tier "game" instead of having actual cat physics and navigating future shit

THIS

Hi forgotten, I'm user.

>OMG IS THAT A HECKIN CATERINOOO???!! IT IS WAY BETTER THAN DOGS, THEY ARE INDEPENDENT AND GRACEFUL AND IN NO WAY IS IT A HUMILIATION RITUAL FOR ME TO PICK UP THE SHIT, FEED IT EXPENSIVE FOOD, LET ME BE SLASHED AND BITTEN AND GET NOTHING IN RETURN!!!! NOOOOOO ITS THE SUPERIOR ANIMAL AND IN NO WAY AM I RIDDLED BY TOXOPLASMOSIS

Attached: 1660951986549138.jpg (480x574, 25.51K)

Then stop reminding us, dipshit.

Shut up zoomer. You will never understand the glory days of Caturdays

This is every cat owner.

Forget the cat.
Squirrel kino, soon.

Attached: N6AL5r3rDrw3M2VvvaWW6G-320-80.jpg (320x180, 10.81K)

I see the viral marketing is already in full gear.

I hope so.

both pet owners are mentally unhinged. lifeless plushie chads rise up

>THIS GEM... ABOUT A WACKY SQUIRREL WHO MOVES LIKE A REAL SQUIRREL, LOOKS LIKE A REAL SQUIRREL, BUT DOES UNSQUIRRELY THINGS... GOD... I HOPE IT GAINS TRACTION ON THE INTERNET... THERE'S A TOTALLY REAL CHANCE IT WILL BECOME A HIDDEN GEM NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD OF
nigga

Only thing this game [probably] lacks is a rat skin

Cute kot