FF7R 2.0

FF7R 2.0

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-014716_Chrome.jpg (1080x1711, 513.15K)

Retarded

>via @jasonschreier

Attached: Jay Exasperated.jpg (647x594, 71.28K)

why the fuck did they announce it in the first place?

how hard is it to remake this game? the blue prints are there just follow it

Say it

Attached: george.jpg (256x256, 17.07K)

It’s all your fault, and disney managing to fuck up worse than you did won’t change that, and neither will the army of revisionist zoomers

I have nothing to apologize for, I was always in your court George

Youre fat.

Attached: (YOU).jpg (1080x1310, 149.94K)

You shouldn't have sold it you thin skinned bufoon.

JarJar was based

Oh no! Anyway

Disney and leftist meddling over the story, lore, and canon on top of incompetent diversity hires and cheap outsourced labor. The usual AAA gaming plagues.

lol, the original game was probably made in less time with less people
I hate modern game development, filled to the brim with lazy morons

How could this happen? With such highly skilled industry vets like Sam Maggs on board the production should be going great

Go back to huffing farts with Peter Laird.

That stupid BITCH writer fucked it up. Modern game devs in the west are a joke

Someday, game publishers will get a clue and stop announcing games that won't be ready for several years so early. Someday.

you fucked over mark hamil and harrison ford. still i wish you never were so down bad to sell it for a woman who ended up leaving you.

It's not even that good of a game anyways why are people so anxious about it?

George-sama I'm sorry for basing my opinions on millennial redditors as a teen. Kid me was right you are based.

I don't have to. I always sided with you George. I told everyone that this is a huge mistake and that they are idiots for listening to the opinions of fat youtube neckbeards who jerk it to Marvel shit.

No. Just because Disney Wars is a fucking travesty doesn't mean the prequels were good. There is only the original trilogy and I don't know how much of that was even down to George.