NEW Hogwarts Legacy VIDEO

HYPE!
youtube.com/watch?v=fQGUaN_qkGw

Are we ready to play as cute redheads, Any Forums?

Attached: 3455.png (960x540, 931.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/710470/Little_Witch_Academia_Chamber_of_Time/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dios mio...

Attached: file.png (116x119, 21.59K)

>ASMR
just lost all interest

hope there's a season toggle post game
an endless Hogwarts Christmas sounds comfy as fuck

Where is the gameplay?

what's the problem
looks like todays average amerimutt

>looks like todays average amerimutt
that's the problem

If Hermione doesn't take a fat shit on your chest in game then I'm not interested

Attached: 49817e5143d84657dc3a3fb3876da066.jpg (600x847, 494.74K)

>use invisibility cloak to sneak into womens restrooms
Honestly this is the only reason this game should exist

I just want to abra kadabra some people and see how everyone reacts to me murdering everything in my path.

people want the game to look like store.steampowered.com/app/710470/Little_Witch_Academia_Chamber_of_Time/
not gross western shit

Why is the MC some sort of Samoan or islander? How did he get to colonial Britain?

I know it's a meme to use Harry Potter as a comparison to real world events, but we can all agree that the books aren't bad and actually have some pretty cool world building right?

Isnt it playing in the UK? Are there even redheads in America?

can I romance cute witches

“No!”

very nice water

Attached: 164822820355.jpg (604x604, 72.33K)

and yet the game's set in the 19th century

In it's simplicity the world building was the best part about HP.
It went to shit when JK dialed down that part to focus on shitty teenager drama, fourtb book and onwards were so much worse than 1-3 IMO.

First 2-3 are fun due to this whimsical, magic adventure. Very similar to the movies: first two are really good and then teen drama happened as well as new directors who didn't give a fuck. i.e. students of a wizarding school walking around in muggle clothing.

mago de america

You're in the wrong board, homie. Any Forums is illiterate and uneducated.

Can I be evil?

Supposedly. A morality system is confirmed to be in but we've no idea how complex/bare-bones it's gonna be. The killing curse is also in.

They're fine for a bit, but they don't really hold up as they go on. Not that it matters since a lot of people who read Harry Potter go on to read Tolkien's stuff, which is all in all more well written in basically every way anyway.

I will definitely pirate it. I have fond memories of HP2 on PS1

This looks like the most generic licensed game ever made.
I like HP as much as the next guy but you guys are hyping garbage. It looks dull, the gameplay looks dull, the graphics look dull, the writing looks dull. Seems like literal shovelware done by people who do not care.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I have no idea why you people are hyping this.

Attached: 1504459564052.jpg (855x720, 73.79K)