Will this hav PvP?

Will this hav PvP?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2022_01_05_at_3.08.26_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 261.98K)

Yes, you get to shart on the floor and other players can slip and fall from it.

If they do you are allowed to take items from their cart for free.

Only on American servers

>hmm today I will put on a gay headset and fumble around a virtual world to buy things

Why are they pushing this shit, nobody is going to choose to do that instead of clicking a few buttons or just going in person

Especially when you try to grab milk and the forced virtual assistant tells you you're not allowed to buy it, you have milk at home.

How will americans be able to shart in the mart?

Jokes aside, when this actually releases, its going to be a more neutered version because despite it being "cutting edge," corpos will want to make cut backs to the final product and its going to be worse than what was initially presented.

Attached: 1660179423623761.jpg (1024x726, 74.78K)

What an incredible data collection tool. I can't believe people are going to pay to be lab rats instead of being paid. Even them just getting to see what items on a shelf catch your eye is priceless. I for one welcome our overlords. They are clearly much smarter than the average person.

I honestly think this will be DOA. Zuc is running thos web 3.0 scam into the ground and suckering investors.

>hey guys whats easier than clicking things in a menu
>i know, a virtual recreation of real life, with an added talking head that follows you around and comments on everything you do

who would want to use this

wow all the inconvenience of shopping in a grocery store, now with pop up ads. thanks zuck

i dont even know what the fuck this shit is. is it just second life but commercialized or something?

The future of online shopping. Way more convenient than just loading up a web page.....right?

is it going to be 3D and i can physically virtually touch it then sign me up for 10 copies!

>mfw the Shart in the Mart random event starts

Attached: 1660979145254.jpg (604x453, 30.48K)

>infinite isekai fantasy shlock coming out of japan, all of which ends up being popular, clearly signalling that people want to go to a fantasy world, fight monsters, and drown in elf/cat/witch pussy
>braindead """"elite"""" thinks goyim will buy their VR so they can go to Walshart

>What an incredible data collection tool.
Do you realize this already happens with any online store already right, they collect info like you stopping your scrolling

how many dailies will i have? log in bonuses?

>Splatoon ripoff with teams dark brown and light brown
>buy specific items to join teams green, red or blue scariest dump I ever took

I can't believe i got to the point in life where i unironically started enjoying isekai shlock

Attached: 1654942302565.jpg (680x380, 50.56K)

Yes and it will also scold you for buying too much.

>scariest dump I ever took
Story
NOW