What happened to Guilty Gear?

What happened to Guilty Gear?

Attached: 6785553.jpg (668x269, 31.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O4K3TsqmnGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty genius
Literally all ARCSYS had to do was change a few lines for the western release and boom, new surge of popularity.

a faggot becomes a tranny because he gives up correcting some fat dude that he is a man in a bad ending but only in the western versions of the game

coomer shit

mentally ill people and underage people mistaking otokonoko for transgender

comfy bridget thread? all of the arguing sucks and everything that can be said has already been said

the dopey trap shitposting in some of the recent ones has been really fun

Attached: unknown.jpg (723x1024, 162.78K)

Any Forums will discuss trannies all day long but never video games. They are absolutely, unbelievably obsessed with lgbtq shit unlike any other website. Never seen any group discuss more queer behavior than this board for videogames of all things. It's actually insane how fast trannyshit explodes here, like anons NEED to think about that shit to avoid spiraling into insanity. I knew there were plenty of schizos here, but goddamn.

You were born a man.
You can't change who you are on a whim.
Cope and seethe.

That's so " gamer guy who has more comment awards than games."

I'm straight as fuck. Unlike you, however, I can live my life without considering what axewounders like you are doing to patch themselves over and call themselves the opposite sex. Now, where are the video games?

>only 12 hours
Yeah that checks out.

>heh, rough week for TRANSPHOBES
>*kills self*

>comfy bridget thread
That's like "alive corpse" it doesn't exist

At least we got a mew song out of this shitfest
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O4K3TsqmnGQ

There were some a bit ago that had enough chill posts you could just scroll past the fighting and focus on them instead. I like when people post fanart and drop dumb jokes about traps; it's definitely the funner parts of the threads.

>rough week
not as rough as that 5 o'clock shadow

They dumbed it down so trannies could play it. Why do you think GG was NEVER popular with transexuals until Strive? Because it was too hard. Now it's been dumbed down to SF5 levels and they suddenly LUV it. They are too stupid, inept and unskilled to appreciate previous games.

No actually they removed that in Strive to appease the leftist trannies.

japs always focus on unimportant issues

Attached: Fab3AZoUYAA5tLW.jpg (816x960, 132.63K)

mass infestation of groomertroons. Happened with One Piece too recently. twitter secondaries who stalk hashtags all day jump on the trend whenever a potential tranny character is revealed. of course they don't actually care about the game/show or whatever, they just takeover and wear their new mascot like a badge.

Ahh yes, the opposite of review bombing. 100% acceptable and even encouraged, especially when it's political

Arc systemworks got an office in LA between Xrd and Strive. From there it was a guaranteed downhill spiral

Still here. Come home.

Attached: ggs.png (306x46, 6.53K)