Jesus Christ be praised. Henry has come to see us!

Jesus Christ be praised. Henry has come to see us!

Attached: godblessyou.jpg (615x410, 27.38K)

Henry's come to town!

I have never heard this phrase from the townspeople even with high reputation and king charming achievement. The only people i have heard saying this phrase are Matthew, Fritz and that one pilgrim who i gave bandages to wrap his injured foots in a random encounter.

They might have patched it after a while then. I was one of the early backers of the game so I remember I use to get it all the time as my reputation went up.

>Henry has come to see us!
Good but when will his second game comes to see us?

On launch the reputation system was bugged and you would max things out instantly.

Ello Henry!

No idea. There hasn't been a bit of news on it since around January, I wanna say.

>eats an apple loudly in your ears
Disgusting

I wasn't immersed in open world game this much since Oblivion.
I need to replay it as a rogue, stealing and backstabbing instead of being a tin can.

Never.

Attached: KCD.png (652x228, 18.86K)

>loses around 1.08 milly in USD

That's pretty good considering the only fucking game they've ever made hadn't released yet.

>Koch
Fucking Jews. They're going to make half of Prague black.

lol

Wtf. Why did it perform so badly? I know it had a rocky launch with the bugs, but it was a massive undertaking for a pretty small studio and it still turned out to be a great game.

Those numbers are from 2016. The game wasn't out yet.

>game is about a group of people making counterfeit money to destroy/control society and they also poison wells
>in game wiki says Europeans at the time had antisemitism for no reason
>game is coming out and jews still kvetch because too many white people in historic european country
Sometimes i hate these people so much i cant sleep.

Have you heard anything about the Cumans in Sigismund's army?

Attached: 6213.jpg (1800x2120, 571.35K)

I don't know nothing about that. Ask Borislav. He's down in the woods.

Can I somehow bind "hide HUD" into a keyboard key? I hate the blinding effect of the top and bottom interfaces when I'm trying to sneak around in pitch black darkness.