Alright so maybe im retarded, but I grew up on the ps2-era spider man games...

Alright so maybe im retarded, but I grew up on the ps2-era spider man games, with 1 being the height of kino for me (green goblin as a unique playable character was just--chef's kiss)

Anyway I don't remember anything about the shit that goes on in the new spiderman remastered game, is this like some altered-dimension type shit? Like since when is there a nigger in spider man, what the fuck happened?

Also why isn't the green goblin in it besides being loosely referenced at a point in the story?

Why is harry "on a trip to europe" and then later revealed post credits?

Abso-fucking-lutely zero context about the villians, and their backstory.

This game makes no fucking sense when compared to the sam raimi games/movies, and I'm honestly baffled as to why they "remastered" this dumpster fire to be completely frank.

Attached: 3924930243920522.png (525x749, 662.17K)

is this bait? miles has been around since fucking forever

>I'm honestly baffled as to why they "remastered" this dumpster fire to be completely frank.
you talkin' bout the raimi game or the 2018 game?

Alright I'm not a Any Forumsfag, so maybe I missed it but I definitely don't remember niggers in the ps2 games.
I'm talking about the newest shit goin around Any Forums, spiderman remastered

I'm assuming he is talking about the PS4 Spider Man game and then being remastered for the year of our lord 2022.
As for quality wise, I have not played any spiderman game except Carnage on Sega Genesis

game is dogshit and all reviews are paid. biggest dissapointment for me since.. spider man 2 for pc

the PS4 spiderman game has its own loosely set continuity that you can gleam pretty easily right off the bat
harry was a sequel hook for venom

Wait, THAT was harry? What the fuck were they thinking when they decided on that?

the golden hour look in the new one is rather nice

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered Screenshot 2022.08.20 - 17.54.19.06.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

A shiny turd is still a turd at the end of the day

Never made it past the first level.

Why the fuck do you think a movie tie in shovelware game from the early 2000s has fuck all anything to do with a spiderman game that is not in any way connected to spiderman films beyond some suit references? Do you have brain damage? Miles has existed since 2011, he was came into existence in the Ultimate universe, the one Ultimate Spider Man is loosely based on, after Peter died after defeating the entire sinister 6 on steroids. He took up the mantle, so there would be a spider man. Then eventually the ultimate universe was destroyed, and miles was one of the few characters brought over to mainline spiderman comics. he is essentially peters protege, as the character is quite popular with certain groups.

Why would you even try to compare a fucking movie tie in game with a standalone game? Did you bitch about web of shadows, shattered dimensions, or any other standalone spiderman games?

Miles has been around since 2015. That's not "forever" unless you're underage. His comics were forced and Marvel pretended like he was popular, so they put him in fucking EVERYTHING despite no one knowing who the fuck he is. Then they made a movie with him. And now he's in this shitty Arkham clone game.

People went to see that miles movie. it made a shit load of money. Just because you don't like the character because hes got dark skin doesn't mean nobody likes him.

>Shovelware
user I don't think anyone thought the games were shovelware since they had fairly decent critic and user reviews for what they are. Maybe you should look up what shovelware is.

Also I wouldn't call Spiderman remastered spiderman at all besides in name. It's a complete clusterfuck in narrative and context in terms of the overall universe. Literally just made to pander to normies and globohomo faggots.

Miles is shit, he is the captain marvel of marvel, no one cares about him, even black people, marvel was forcing to introduce him in every media and failed. The only who cares about that crap character are Mcucks and some snoys. Peter Parker is the only Spider-Man.

Attached: b061d8f28cf6ce97fd0ada5ab0c8cf7e.jpg (801x523, 58.89K)

Niggers are so dumb that they actually think people don't like them because of their skin color, and not because of their ridiculously low IQ, zero impulse control, and violent tendencies.
The skin color meme is what adults tell children instead of having to explain the complex issue to them, and it's what niggers believe, even as adults.

movie tie in games by definition are fucking shovelware you revisionist history faggot.
I don't expect someone using your vocabulary to be intelligent though.

So then you shouldn't hate miles because he's none of the things you are bitching about. Except for yknow, the skin color. You disingenuous faggot.

He's Peter Parker, but with shit colored skin. Pretty much the exact same personality.
Miles could be the textbook definition of 'token race-swapped character'. A picture of his fact could be next to the definition, and I wouldn't bat an eye.

>pretty much the exact same personality
they are barely alike in any way other than being quipping retards. Miles is nowhere near as scientifically gifted as Parker, thats a core part of his fucking character.

Fine whatever. 11 years of existence versus 80 to 100 years of every other character you know. Go fucking figure

That's just how Leftists write niggers. They almost always write them as white people in every aspect except for skin color, when all observable reality says that isn't the case at all.
Miles is just a hand-me-down character. They couldn't even be bothered to give him a unique personality (he's just dark Peter Parker) or a unique super hero persona. He's just nigger Spider-Man. Enjoy your scraps, faggot.

Attached: 1479244824098.jpg (476x399, 61.48K)

>80-100 years of every other character you know
You don't know shit about comics you fucking faggot. Even Venom didn't exist until 1988.

Miles is the cooler, more powerful version of Peter who can turn invisible and has electricity powers. Anytime he enters a room, rap music starts playing. Very interesting character that was totally spawned naturally and not a forced political move from Marvel at all

>god black people are all violent and terrible and thats why I hate them
>don't write black character like that
>god i hate this black character for uhhhh...uhmmmmmm...

No it isn't. He's a straight up science nerd exactly like Parker. THAT is a core part of his character.

Fuck you

The multiverse movie is not the same miles. It's someone different and actually interesting.
That's honestly all I asked for, and I got it.

Science nerd is not comparable to Parker who is nearly on the level of, if not better than Mr Fantastic. It's not even in the same fucking ballpark.

>he thinks their violent and awful behavior is because of media and not their abysmally low IQ and near complete lack of impulse control
Are you a nigger user? You're dumb like one.

That's both false, and a straight cope. Also don't think I didn't notice you try to move the goal posts.

Holy fuck you're actually retarded. Again, just because (YOU) didn't like them doesn't make them shovelware. The games averaged at 4/5, were fully voiced, and were feature-rich which BY DEFINITION, is the very opposite of shovelware you fucking mongoloid.

Attached: 49219372892014.png (671x374, 49.54K)

You're contradicting your own argument you stupid fucking faggot.
>i dont like black people because they're violent and dumb
>Write a mildly intelligence and normal black person
>have a fucking shitfit over it and hate it anyway
Pick a fucking narrative. How can you expect a culture that, admittedly has issues with perpetuating crime and lack of education to grow and improve if role models that they can try to look up to dont exist? Kids used to look up to comic book characters all the time. "I wanna be like captain america" "i wanna be like spiderman" why are black people not allowed to have role models unless they fit your narrative?