The perfect electronic gaming console doesn't exi

The perfect electronic gaming console doesn't exi

Attached: 154429-games-review-hands-on-xbox-series-s-in-pictures-our-first-look-at-the-1440p-xbox-image1-cbapukd4wo.jpg (1201x801, 113.18K)

NO

Attached: PS5.png (1600x2006, 1.16M)

Name one advantage it has over the last generation Xbox One X besides SSD, which can be added to the One X

It doesn’t. Graphics are worse on the S. By a lot

Quick Resume/Suspend

>I need multiple games suspended instead of just one

Why? Are you autistic?

I own a PS5 and a Series S. Both are great systems.

It sure as fuck isn't this piece of shit.

That's just not true. The graphics are worse by a lot? Really? Me and buddy game on xbox every day in the same room.I have Series S he has Series X. I am always seeing both of our screens in action practically right next to eachother. Honest to god it feels like he paid hundreds more for the exact same console with different case lmao. There are a few games where the X has a higher framerate mode that the S wouldn't have. Literally a small handful of games. Other than that the X can just do better resolution for some AAA games that have those options. And it's gonna depend on what type of games you play of course but again I feel like this almost never happens. How many 4k 60 fps raytracing games are gamepass right now? And load times seem to be the exact same across both consoles. The S + Gamepass is honestly just a little fucking beast of a deal I would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive easy way to start gaming.

But tldr just saying derr S worse graphics than X because it less money is just the laziest and weakest shit ever.

Worth every cent.

Attached: 1639332091977.jpg (1920x1920, 1.38M)

Compared to the One X? Not the Series X?

The S is only doing remotely well right now because it's the only choice that makes any sense. Strong backwards compatibility, emulation, and actually being on shelves in this post-covid world makes it a nobrainer pick if you really want a next-gen console. Get the Deck instead though, it's epic and makes my peepee hard so hopefully it makes yours hard too.

>retard that doesn't know the difference between series x and one x

true

It's a new console and it'll keep getting new games for years to come, the One X is at the end of its lifecycle.
Much better CPU, which means most games will offer a 60 FPS mode. The One X is almost always limited to 30 FPS.
Even if you add an SSD to the One X, loading speed is heavily bottlenecked by the shitty CPU and the SATA2 interface.
Size and power consumption.

One x is slow af

Do you mean this or is this some sort of trolling? The problem is I have a library of physical Xbox one games so they would become useless but this thing is pretty cheap

Attached: CE5980C0-B908-4EAE-BD75-4242DDF9645E.jpg (622x605, 47.83K)

Honestly this.

I own a Series X AND a Series S. Running side-by-side you would never tell the difference unless you're a complete fucking autist.

Series S is an impressive little beast and and with GamePass, its an absolute bargain for causal gamers.

Attached: 20220427_134440.jpg (2847x2268, 1.26M)

Is there a reason to own both?

Very much so Sir

>next gen console is somehow weaker than the one X

omegalul

one big advantage that is rarely mentioned is just how silent this console is. I don't have a one x so I can't say anything about that, but I do have a PS4 pro and the few games that do run in 4k make the console sound like a fucking jet engine. I've been playing fairly demanding games like Elden Ring and AC Origins over the summer and my series s remains dead silent, never overheats, never crashes. The cooling in this tiny console is probably the biggest technical achievement this console gen.

Are people like you just memeing or are you actually this tech illiterate and proud of it? The one x can play a select handful of games at 4k 30 fps and that's literally it. It can't play any games at a higher resolution than the series s while also hitting 60 fps. In fact, most games that run at a locked 60 fps and 1440p or 1080p on the series s are locked at 30 on the one x because the CPU is just too weak to achieve 60 fps regardless the resolution.