Why aren't they represented in video games? Especially modern warfare era shooters

Why aren't they represented in video games? Especially modern warfare era shooters

Attached: images (92).jpg (649x472, 24.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSGi8cDztEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Magneto is in Capcom fighting games

Attached: 1DE335B0-B102-49E2-AC29-101DE2955125.jpg (300x168, 13.2K)

To cut to the chase of the thread: The Third Reich was economically weak, critically so in the latter half of the war. The eerie supremacy of the Aryan soldier is a myth. There was never enough natural resources at Germany's hands.

>modern warfare
you play as their military in all of those game though
youtube.com/watch?v=tSGi8cDztEU

They're pay to win DLC in Wargame, naturally.

So how come everyone got scared and started wars with Germany if they were so pathetic and lacking in natural resources?

publishers are scared about the game getting boycotted or banned in pisslamist countries
China as a faction in FPS game isn't a thing anymore either because the game gets banned and they lose out on chink money
Project Reality, a game that started out as a BF2 mod and went standalone F2P is the only FPS i know with an Israeli faction

Well they did go to war with most of the world.
Of course they didn't have enough natural resources, but most importantly they didn't have the human resources.
I don't see how this is relevant to the topic though.

>started wars with Germany
uhhhh

There was a whole sub plot about them in GTA4

>started wars with Germany
why are Any Forumsniggers such historylets?

Attached: frog.png (976x850, 637.65K)

They are busy making and producing the games you dumb goyim.
Video games are for low IQ gentile, they are busy doing PhDs, building up companies while you people play games in your basement.

Rainbow 6 had female jew operators

Sam "Solid Semite" Fisher is a jew

Arvis and Azel from FE4 are jews

Superman, Spiderman, and Batman are Jewish self inserts where jew writers wrote themselves as gigachad journos practicing the martial art of Tikkun Olam by beating up chuds.

I liked playing as IDF on PR.

Attached: israel_defense_forces.jpg (1024x768, 715.26K)

It is difficult to accurately represent the Jews without being quite anti-Semitic.

the only popular game they have is Raid Shadowlegends, which to their credit isn't pozzed up with fags and trannies. Just good ol' fantasy with sexy women

I think it is female/gay Jews who are craycray

How is the supremacy of the german soldier a myth they had an insane k/d ratio even on the retreat, the jews just threw human lives at them until they were defeated

The Russian mafia is consisted of Soviet Jews, really makes you think

Because so much as acknowledging that they exist is enough to provoke shitfits in several lucrative markets.

>popular
Do people even play it? I don't think I've ever seen anyone talk about it outside of youtubers shilling raid ads.

Jews are useless, that’s why they need control

Why would you want a game where all you do is post slide threads on Any Forums?