Remember Cruelty Squad? Cruelty Squad thread

Remember Cruelty Squad? Cruelty Squad thread.

Attached: 1660974090159.jpg (1920x1870, 540.29K)

is this shit any good if i like classic fps games or is this some roguelike boner game? it looks like absolute dog shit, but i've heard its good so wonder if it's worth a go

It's very odd, it doesn't really feel good to play but it's interesting, and it is really fun when you get the busted Speedrun upgrade

it's not good at all, just edgy-core trash
it looks all funky but the "artstyle" is all that this game has
if youre interested id suggest a no commentary playthrough on youtube

DA SA-MU-RAI

Attached: dda.gif (500x239, 1.79M)

Attached: cruelty squad stocks and fishing.png (1033x1726, 2.33M)

Best thing about it is the writing, the game part is kinda shit

You're better off playing worlds.com

it's a movement shooter disguised as an imsim-lite disguised as a tactical shooter disguised as a shitpost
you spend the early game sniping and corner peeking until you can scrape together enough cash for high end implants and start finding some of the more broken weapons, then you become a radiation-spewing undead murder machine strafehopping across the map to shave a few seconds off your completion time for the S rating
it's pretty good if you're into that kind of thing

Attached: 1657821223922.jpg (1200x686, 131.77K)

It's closer to something like Deus Ex or EYE Divine Cybermancy mixed with Rainbow Six (the good game, not that multiplayer shit), in terms of mechanics. Very open level-based missions you can approach how you want and replay whenever you want, equipment and weapons to unlock, weird metagame stuff; that sort of thing. Don't mistake it for an RPG though, it's more of a pure shooter just without the linear design.

For me it's speeding through levels using the stock pistol and machine gun

It's like goldeneye if it was ugly and schizophrenic

It's Mario 64 but as a sandbox FPS.

The only people I know that like this game are trannies.
Seems like a massive red flag.

Maybe you should get to know more people lol

I can be Spiderman with guns

Well they weren't trannies when I got to know them.

What's your fave implant, Any Forums?

Grappendix lover here

>using it to rappel into Idiot Party
>using it to swing out
Absolutely amazing

Attached: Grappendix.png (250x250, 87.51K)

Why do you associate with trannies

for me it's shitman suit, the biothruster is definitely better in the slot as a general purpose utility but nothing beats the feeling of ghosting your way past guards with suppressed weapons and the life sensor

Attached: 1629625770366.png (128x128, 23.32K)

What's better, the life sensor or the zoom implant for long distance sniping with unzoomed weapons?

I've never felt the need to bring the zoom eyes, the life sensor and helmet are so strong in the slot that "zooming more" doesn't feel like a great tradeoff, plus there's not that many sightlines long enough for it to be useful that don't have heavy fog. Just pick up a sniper or G11 in-mission if you really need the precision and can't bring one with you for whatever reason.

Attached: 1631545349900.png (766x1454, 18.08K)

Neither. I use the Skullgun for my head slot

This shit is shit. It's not a good classic fps. It's not a good modern fps. It's not trying to be anything other than shit. It has no pretensions of not being shit. It's shit and it wants you to know that it is shit before you even consider buying it. It has some words to say on notions of shit, if you have never heard that shit before.

Attached: empty fuck.jpg (282x500, 49.35K)