He didn't follow the official route

>he didn't follow the official route
you didn't beat the game

Attached: elding.jpg (2560x2407, 1.47M)

neither i recall asking

>official route
>In an open world game
You are an actual fucking drone

I don't think this image is a routing chart.

>doesn't go directly from agheel lake to caelid
shit rout

>Consecrated before Farum

Attached: 1453005306085.png (210x260, 11.67K)

Has anyone done a complete all bosses second playthrough? I just can't do it, game is too repetitive.

Is there a guide showing the strongest weapons/charms/armors and where to get them?

I played the game once but it has 10 times as many pickable items as any previous game.

been trying but i can only take about 1-2 hours per session before quitting. the replay value literally doesnt exist for this game

I can't decipher that

It was fun starting my second playthrough over leveled and just steamrolling through Margit and Goderick but then I got bored yeah

>feeding kills to that invader npc as you enter caelid
ngmi

>Hurr too many copy bosses
What is this foking meme lately? It's like a raid with you faggots.

Theres literally just a few bosses reused 3 times MAX. The game on average has more bosses than any other game. This is just a fucking shitpost at this point.

Didn't do stomrveil and I'm at Caelid

Attached: 1660970014623298.png (4728x3000, 3.86M)

If you want to undo the frenzied flame you have to beat Malenia first. You should have max level weapons by this point anyway so there’s no reason not to do the consecrated snowfield first

Attached: EBA25348-D318-4F40-A798-5D1D59AFBE13.jpg (1080x986, 134.34K)

>frenzied flame
>Malenia
The mapped route doesn't include the capital underground or the haligtree at all.

The joke is that it's not actually open world

Attached: 1632924312373.png (280x470, 210.43K)

True. It's as open world as if you took dark souls 3 and scaled up the distance between everything up by 10.
Southern Liurnia is little more than the watery crab forest stretched out across a mile.

OPs image is incomplete, but the consecrated snowfield is basically just a path to the Haligtree anyway, I don’t see why you’d go there after Farum Azula. Did you go there after Farum Azula? Did you wait until you beat the game to go there because Malenia is le hard meme boss?

Attached: 0058C485-5025-4EC2-ADD8-A9F4626030B2.jpg (2560x2407, 1.37M)

>map isn't from Limgrave to Dragonbarrow, and Liurnia to Mohgwyn for those sweet easy somber upgrades
I think you have to wait for Altus for 5 or 6, but as soon as you get there your Somber weapon of choice should be capped.

Fagchan didn't beat the game bro

>he used a guide
>he didn't beat the game like he was supposed to
>he didn't beat the game's first version
>he didn't beat the game during its release week
Very few people actually beat video games.
Everyone else is just on a tour guide seeing the safari.

Attached: 3213.png (349x304, 4.31K)