DOOM ETERNAL

>DOOM ETERNAL
I just played it, what did I think of it?

Attached: ZOOM ETERNAL.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Kino

You hated it

Not op but my impression was great gameplay but the mechanics are intentionally high apm for no reason whatsoever. I prefer 2016 or Doom 3 to it.

It will never top the masterpiece that is Doom3

Assuming this isn't bait, what exactly do you like about D3?

i just really love darkness and the scifi +satanism aesthetic.

You sucked at it and now you can't stop posting the copypasta on Doom Eternal threads, seething.

it was good, but you aren't sure if you liked direction it went from 2016's

Great gameplay and soundtrack so it nails what it needs to
Everything else about the game seems surgically designed to be as retarded as possible

Doom 3 was better , it’s stupid to have that many apm. Fuck it was not fun to play. I enjoyed doom 3 even with all of its flaws but the new dooms are like try hard fps that just suck cock.

>I just played it, what did I think of it?
Disappointing, i spent 90$ on this shit on release and i enjoyed and played Doom 64 more than it (it was a pre-order bonus), Last time i give my money to Bethesda.

Yeah, it's like they started with the idea that it should be faster and require more actions and worked to arrive at the goal instead of thinking about how to make the game more fun or challenging in an organic way.

>let's add a dodge!
>oh, it makes melee enemies useless, we need to make them slide on the floor and have oversized attack hitboxes to compensate...
>let's make different weapon mods more useful! we'll make enemies fold into paper if you use the right mod but be bulletsponges otherwise, so much variety!
>oh, it means we now have lock and key gameplay and every fight plays the same because everything that isn't targeting a weakness is useless...
>managing resources is cool but too hard, let's put everything on a cooldown and drag out fights to incentivize the use of those abilities!
>oh, it feels like an MMOBA now...
>punching is cool, but our bulletsponges enemies are too epic to be hurt by it, let's put it on a MMOBA charge and cooldown system!
>oh, le epic doomslaya can't even punch a zombie to death anymore and feels like a weak pussy faggot
>the biblical hell stuff was cool, let's add an angelic faction as well!
>but it's also outdated, so make everything aliens from another dimension just like in my Marvel movies!
Eternal sucks, even the title is bland as shit.

you liked it so much you're gonna buy the Fortnite doomguy skin when it comes out next week

You thought MetaDoom was epicer (more epic)

major step down compared to Doom 3

Ignore this shill because is the same bait for over three (3) years

You understand that it's objectively the greatest single player FPS ever made and the people that don't like it were merely filtered because they're slow farts that can't keep up. You're hoping the upcoming Quake reboot will also be great but you don't see it beating Eternal for SP.

One of the finest FPS ever made
Wonderful AI and careful well studied level design showscare craftmanship unlike most modern videogames, all in a perfectly opimized and fantastic looking game that pushes the bar forward. id revolutionized FPS games again

Attached: Western vs Eastern character design.jpg (742x478, 116.58K)

You enjoyed Ultrakill more.

This, I enjoyed it but I'm also on 60MG of vyvanse and 2 monsters a day.

I really love this dumb meme

Attached: DOOM Eternal slayer.jpg (1920x1200, 2.33M)

Why is it recently I've been seeing so much love for Doom 3? Didn't it almost kill the franchise?

Engaging and unique game mechanics don't exist "for no reason"

kill? kiddoo Doom 3 saved gaming, it was amazing.

Astroturfed shilling from few schizos filtered by Eternal
Doom 3 is so basic and boring people fall asleep

Gay