The only ethical thing to do is kill him

The only ethical thing to do is kill him

But why not have some fun and have a bonfire with it

Attached: 8qUAPn7qqlO6vXcIQG6XtVYkXDu4J1naTszYnHsBdSk.jpg (1920x1080, 398.57K)

Because that is needlessly cruel and therefore not ethical, retard.

I always let him live and accelerate his growth just like I always lock the dwellers in the vault in New Vegas. I won't fuck up humanity's progress for some random unlucky idiot

>But why not have some fun and have a bonfire with it
Typically mercy killing someone requires y'know MERCY, using torturous or painful methods defeat the point of it

Why can't just drop a nuke on his head? He's sure to die
>but muh nukes are bad
You have a fatman and get zero negative karma from using it

Don't ask me ask Todd, I'd have let you just put a bullet in his head

Because I am NOT going to tree court again. If you love tree court so much, set your own bonfire, OP, then go and get married to it!
..to, to the tree. Court. Marry the trees in the...
Don't tell me what I should do!!!!

Attached: shakee.jpg (894x894, 50.82K)

reddit

Yeah yeah, I know.
Only you resetera expats allowed here now.

Attached: xxxx.png (860x695, 357.56K)

Yes, that is where you should go back to.

Attached: WTF.gif (640x480, 191.03K)

It is such an absolute bitch to get this game running on PC that it's unreal. It's in my top 10 games of all time and I have to run it in gimp windowed mode just to even make it functional. Still fucking crashes all the time. Literally fuck whoever did this to this game.

Attached: 1610412512596.jpg (640x655, 81.95K)

It doesn't have the fix mods like FO:NV?
t. someone who doesn't play FO3

how?
do you use steam or something?

I like that Fallout 3 had actual moral quandaries instead of
>Side with grrrl power beurocracy
>Side with Walt Disney (mini hitler)
>Side with literally hitler
>Side with yesman because you accidently everyone

I've tried to mod it into compliance before, to no avail. I spent a week on it once, still fucks up all the time. Fallout 3 is infinitely harder than NV to get running on Windows and always has been, one of the big reasons the majority of the modding community was always making mods for NV.

yeah, that makes sense. Obsidian probably did some engine unfucking. Is oblivion also a shithead to get to run on modern windows?

Last time I played Fallout 3, it was through Games for Windows Live on a shitty Toshiba Satellite about 13 years ago.
I didn't even have a mouse so I had to use my index finger on the clicker and middle finger to aim on the track pad. I also played Team Fortress 2 like that.

REAL QUEST

Attached: 3e3QEW25354.png (1614x2041, 3.71M)

I have both the Steam and GOG versions. Doesn't matter, same bullshit with either one.

Huh, I literally just did this quest like an hour ago after installing ttw today
Idk for once I used the whatever sap that helps him spread out more instead of setting him on fire like I normally do
That's really the most ethical choice, restoring the wastes. That being said attention to the oasis will most likely lead to all of bobs followers dying

good afternoon sir

Project purity already do his job but in a much larger scale.

maybe let him live unti BOS took over all the plants DNA then kill him.

good morning sir.........

THEY UPDATE FALLOUT 3

Nuke is an instant death

why would a waste a mini nuke on a single worthless ghoul?

>Obsidian probably did some engine unfucking
my god
when will people get obsidiot's cock out of their mouth?