Update on my thread a few days ago asking what to build

Terraforming has begun.

What should I do now?

Attached: 2022-08-20_01.01.36.png (1920x1017, 1.85M)

Die

Build a game of death style tower where you can have increasingly difficult boss battles as you ascend to greatness.

You'll have to source your own boss fights though

Before.

Attached: 2022-08-13_18.10.53.png (1920x1017, 2.39M)

That valley looks like a great place to build a plank/log type modernish complex suspended by log pillars above the ground with bridges connecting the mountain tops.

Maybe a fountain somewhere in there culminating in a waterfall that spills into a sand-lined pond/lake in the center of the valley.

the buildings above should have a base floor, and some should have second stories connected by more platforms/bridges, others with "basements" doing the same.

Also what version. Looks like pre-release. Find a server launcher and post IP

>That valley looks like a great place to build a plank/log type modernish complex suspended by log pillars above the ground with bridges connecting the mountain tops.
I'm having trouble visualizing this, can you draw a picture?

Beta 1.7.3. I'm open to hosting a server for Any Forums (I've done it before), but not this week.

lol this is gonna suck but sure

fuck just open it for me I wanna dick around on slightly old school minecraft and help with this

also pretty much this but with like 6 or 7 different buildings and multiple levels

Attached: i am not an artist.png (1920x1017, 2.48M)

alright, let me see about getting it setup

bumping for prosperity

Also if and when you do set it up, if you don't want it advertised here, you can send the IP to kpeldxxu @ sharklasers

This should work:

betav.ddns.net

Go crazy.

>betav.ddns.net
no connection mate

It seems to be working for me, are you sure you're using Minecraft Beta 1.7.3?

Yup. Definitely. It's not showing a connection to the server DNS

Try it now?

negative, user.

Have you forwarded 25565?

Yes, it works for me even when I disconnect my computer from ethernet and connect to my phone's mobile hotspot.

I do see some console activity complaining about bad packets and reads timing out though...

g
Hmm. likely my connection attempts. Try setting online mode to false in the server.properties? It might be flagging my client as cracked for some reason.

Yeah online mode is set to false. I just disabled the server plugins (minimal stuff), but I don't think that solved the issue since I still see bad packet id/connection lost errors.

What client are you using? I've connected successfully on both the official and a cracked client.

I'm using the official and running the 1.7.3 installation. Are you perchance using a snapshot of 1.7.3?