What's your favorite WoW zone?

What's your favorite WoW zone?

Attached: 46d87a38676c9995d682d9c2eed5e1e1.jpg (1280x852, 199.29K)

Eoranus

I liked the halloween zone. I don't remember what it's called. Every game should have a halloween zone.

Single favorite zone is probably Grizzly Hills. Love the ambiance and the aesthetic.

why is azeroth a goatse

Eorzea

Thousand Needles, specifically Shimmering Flats.
I stopped playing at the Cata pre-patch.

Deadwind Pass

All other answers are wrong

Duskwood

>grizzly hills and howling fjord
Shame this isn’t the first post

Tirisfal Glades

stonetalon mountains, hunting night elves as an orc hunter was an unparallelled experience

OG Azshara and the only good zone in warlords of draenor, shadowmoon valley.

Probably ghostlands for the nostalgia. Playing wow for the first time and leveling a belf pally at night was great.

There's more than one, right? There's that graveyard town and then the undercity place with the undead.

homosexual identified

I'll also throw Storm Peaks in there. Loved flying around in that zone. The skybox was fantastic.

There is a shitload, but i liked the maw with warmode on in season 1 of shadowlands. too many normies got filtered by it.

Storm Peaks and Howling Fjord

Loch Modan before Cata

Shadowlands was hot garbage but it did give me Ardenweald which instantly became my new favorite zone the second I set foot in it.
Before SL it was probably Valley of the Four Winds

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 158.58K)

Most of Mists of Pandaria was gorgeous, but the Valley...it was cozy. Really felt like a land untouched by war or strife.

Tirisfal Glades, Durotar, Gnome and Dwarf starting area, Burning Steppes, Un'Goro, the place below the shimmering flats, the place east of thousand needles, the barrens, the place near booty bay

Stranglethorn. Booty Bay is my favorite city in the game.
Drustvar, Vashj'ir, Shadowmoon Valley WoD, Duskwood, Valley of the Four Winds, and Zuldazar are also great.

Teldrassil was my first contact with WoW, WoD was really nice leveling for the first time so prolly Spires of Arak or Talador close second

Stonetalon mountains. Hunting orcs on a night elf hunter was an unparalleled experience.

Grizzly Hills
honestly Northrend in general is incredibly kino and fun to just fuck around in. Dragonblight and Icecrown are the only two I think are mediocre

Zangarmarsh

Attached: 1651953411300.jpg (1600x900, 244.29K)

2nd homosexual identification complete

It's technically a dungeon but inner maraudon was my favorite because of the water falls, color scheme, and theme. Out of all the places in WoW, it really felt the most pure I guess.
Old Ashenvale will always hold a special place just because that's where I leveled in OG and all the ganking and pvp that took place.

Icecrown is a good example of a zone in WoW ruined by flying. it's a scary zone on foot but with flying it's eh.

Storm Peaks
It also had the best raid

Attached: 3c5ecb60b9c2129b61c8050258e5dcba[1].jpg (1920x957, 235.06K)

No love for Nagrand?

Attached: 313945-nagrand.jpg (1680x1050, 332.43K)

Hinterlands
Often forgotten about, undeveloped in terms of quests, and still has an air of mystery to it.

Blackrock Mountain

I always forget that place even exists
In hindsight it is pretty cool though, wish they did more with the Wildhammer city

I second this. Always had to go there for the ZF egg quest and had the best outdoor dungeon. Wildhammer got crapped on though. Only show up there and once in TBC.

I wish they did more with dwarves period. The writers forgot they existed.

On second thought, I don't want the current writers touching them.

I can never remember how the fuck you get to hinterlands. Like there's a tunnel or something or you can follow a river and I think there's also a path from the plaguelands? I never remember.

probably ashenvale for vanilla, and easily zangar for tbc

It's not really obvious, there's an unmarked path behind Durnholde Keep and they don't really expect you to go through the pass from the Plaguelands

Jintha Alor bros...take me back

vashjir is the coolest zone I've seen in any game ever and it makes me sad knowing I will never get anything like that again

Attached: world-of-warcraft-cataclysm-screens-of-underwater-zone-vashjir-2.jpg (500x312, 34.13K)

tirisfal glades, i was very bummed to learn that brill and UC are destroyed now

Attached: warcraft__tirisfal_glades_by_fliegar_d1ihb0c-fullview.jpg (1280x800, 133.79K)

I always loved Zangarmarsh more of the Outland zones but it's a solid second place.