Witcher 2 was the best Witcher game. Sorry W3 retards but it's true. It had the best character relationships...

Witcher 2 was the best Witcher game. Sorry W3 retards but it's true. It had the best character relationships, the best side quests, two main storylines like having two games in one.
W3 was worse in almost every way except maybe the gameplay was a bit tighter, but it was just W2 gameplay with some fixes.
If you were paying attention you'd have realised Cyberpunk wasn't going to be good, W3 was the slipperly slope slipping.

Attached: 1637987590480.jpg (1920x1080, 313.92K)

I've only played the first on back when it launched. I had no further interest in Witcher after that.

i lyke 1 moar

Boring series with dogshit yurojank gameplay. Not sure why people were surprised cyberjunk sucked.

Witcher 1 was better.

I agree, witcher is best with extremely fleshed out, small areas where all of the content is unique
that's also why W3's DLC ended up being significantly better than the base game

1 >= 3 >>>>> 2

My guy

Act 3 is too short and the final boss, the dragon, is bad and too easy so there's no real reason to bother with the sidequests because the game is going to end soon. Same issue with the crafting, what's the point of crafting this late-game gear when I've got one real fight left

Reddit game

Ciri is such a shit character. 3's plot goes downhill hard the moment you find her.

Attached: 1642625067451.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Based
The DLC saved TW3 for me.

This.
I literally played The Witcher 2 a few months ago and already forget most of it.
Very mid.
1 and 3 stuck with me.

Disgusting.
Captcha: GAYMT

I tried the witcher 3 but couldn’t get past the endless cutscenes in the beginning, if I start with an early one will the gameplay start immediately so I can actually get into it?

I can never make myself keep playing after the start of the swamp chapter in W2
Played W1 and W3 to completion but something about W2 just screams "drop this" in my ear
I have never had an urge to replay W3 but I did get through all of it + DLC eventually

The beginning of Witcher 1 is notoriously shit, and the first hour or two of the second one is essentially an on rails tutorial with countless cutscenes. So no.

TW2 has such an amazing soundtrack.

>Flotsam
>Vergen
>Loc Muinne
Ludo

Attached: czOtzARQFbBi4UDVVAeEAeN3npwe2iAoviP18swfgas.jpg (1920x1080, 258.84K)

I was perfectly happy with witcher 2. I played it when it came out, had a great time and it was top 3 games released that year.
It had so much going for it I was pretty disappointed to hear w3 would change into an open world title.
It worked out fine in the end tho.

W1 had such hilariously bad intro sequence holy shit. I remember it just being OK, technically a bit shit.