They make such a great couple and they are going to have so many babies together

They make such a great couple and they are going to have so many babies together

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_ichi27ichi__6d585640fad7b2880d27f2faca3a8483.jpg (1081x1081, 207.5K)

The only people who like this ship are trannies, redditors and, dykes.

user, they are both women, they can't have sex, or kids!

Cutesythea

Attached: Lysithea_Portrait_5_Years (1).png (250x250, 72.11K)

I want this bitch to stick her toes in my mouth

I'm just a stupid dragon...

Attached: 1657597738764.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

>not knowing about the secret yuri impregnating technique

I literally cannot imagine anything more pathetic than a pair of beautiful women who should be having children with strong husbands instead being lesbians. Have you ever MET a dyke couple? They're the most miserable ugly people on the fucking planet.

Also Edelgard is a stupid bitch. I have difficulty thinking of a worse girl in all of the houses and the faculty.

I love my wife Bernie!

Attached: Bernie(1311).png (515x510, 236.23K)

BASED

Edelgard's.
Womb.
Is.
Barren.
That's the crest experiments for you.

So I'm getting conflicting info on which routes are the most complete and fleshed out.
I just started down the Crimson Flower route, if I were to only do 1 other which one would be the best?

Bernie deserved the burning.

Verdant Wind and I say that as a Blue Lions bro. I think VW is necessary for the complete experience just because of (Endgame spoilers) the Nemesis fight.

GD for sure
And then play save AM for a replay

Edelgard can have kids, but the weird part is that Byleth has kids despite being half mutant.

Yikes that’s kind of misogynistic in nature bro

so would you say doing CF and VW give you the complete Three Houses experience together?

Yes. And then AM is like a Gaiden for it so I still recommend playing it if or when you want to play the game again

Not those anons but playing Hopes' Golden Wildfire route is basically the devs' way of saying "remember Edelgard telling you how bad it is to prop up leaders just because of their crests? Here's proof."

No. The complete experience is undeniably playing all four routes bu, as you are playing CF rn, I think VW will give you the most complete experience assuming you only play one more route.
I think the gist of CF can mostly be gotten just from playing the other routes anyway. If you weren't already on that, I would say go AM then VW. The only reason I don't say SS is because I think VW is necessary and those two routes are almost identical, which would make playing them back to back terrible.

Yeah I heard the Monetary route is totally lame so I doubt I'll ever do it