So yeah... This came out

So yeah... This came out.

Attached: hdr-8341-kirbys-dream-buffet.jpg (1200x600, 88.31K)

Isn't it just "Kirby: Fall Guys" edition?

And I'm waiting to play with a friend or you guys if you want to play a room together but the last time I tried to play with him we put in the same code but never found each other

Not really. It's more like Air Ride mixed with Gourmet Race. You do a couple of races to get huge as fuck and then duke it out in a battle royale at the end.

Far less entertaining, even the autists over on /vg/ barely care about it not even a week after it's been released. The funniest thing to me was some of them had delusions of Nintendo supporting it with content down the road, lmao

It's really fun, it just desperately needs more levels and content.

I expected this to be really big,but it came out and had the resounding success and impact of a wet fart.

It's $15 for something that should have been a minigame in Forgotten World

Anyone else feel like the AI has horrendous rubberbanding? Sometimes they just blatantly cheat.

15 bucks for a minigame. The guys in charge of Kirby games never fail to disappoint me

sneed

Perfect game for us small fats.

Attached: small fats.jpg (557x720, 105.36K)

Moar

>4X and up
people this fat shouldn't be allowed to use computers

So god damn glad I didn't snag this. Fuck it feels good. It's Kirby Fighters 2 all over again. Stop making these, Nintendo.

Old Tumblr was so quaint

Based 4x nigga

So did you

>you see everything this game has to offer after 4 hours

just listen to the music on youtube and be done with it

the people were right. they wasted time devolving this instead of a new f-zero

Small Game Limited to nintendo switch. AND it's online which knocks out the 80% of switch fans that just emulate it.

Attached: 1653118825100.jpg (385x375, 55.75K)

shut it user he's got a good combo multiplier going