Anyone know how to solve this? I'm stumped

Attached: z7uO9Nf.jpg (600x388, 77.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not a puzzle.

Is this HINOC?

Wait a minute that card

Attached: wait a minute.jpg (1920x1080, 772.66K)

what the fuck were they thinking

I think it means you read the instructions once (which you're doing), press that "Ring Key" button twice, then hit the machine with a melee attack twice.

Step one stop playing a FPS with a controller

First you read the dead sea scrolls, then you unlock the chamber where adam is, then you stab yourself twice to start the third impact

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

its upside down
7 rapiers 7 keys 1 torah

Reminder that the Vox Populi did nothing wrong, and the game tries to push false equivilence by implying that, if you give minorities equal rights, they'll just murder and rape everyone.

Also, how the fuck did the future of columbia show it being under elizabeth's rule when the timeline you were in had the vox populi currently taking over columbia (wherein Elizabeth would be killed by them, not put in charge)?

Holy shit, this guy actually finished Infinite.

Was this games release the exact moment the industry went to shit? I vividly remember all the woke cuck journalists praising this as the citizen kane of video games when it was clearly dog shit

No, that would be Mass Effect 3's ending shitstorm, when all journalists tried defending it because muh creative values.

This game felt like a bad fever dream.

>it’s been 9 years already since I saw this video

Attached: 107F9B88-A436-403B-B0A4-9BBDB3BCD7BB.jpg (960x672, 83.21K)

If only more games were willing to challenge the player's mind with such challenging and clever puzzles like the brilliant video game Bioshock Infinite™

Attached: Metroid That Card.png (507x523, 191.9K)

If you give any extremist radical group power they are going to kill a lot of people.
The Vox Populi was an obvious allusion to Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge.
You can't have a violent revolution without death you commie dumbass.

>Skyrim is 11 years old
>Mass Effect 3's red/blue/green endings were more than a decade ago
>in just 3 years MGSV and Fallout 4 will be a decade old too
>PS4 and Xbone are 9 years old, same with the last time Battlefield was worth playing

Attached: 1636191631859.png (1000x563, 407.77K)

Violently overthrowing an EXAGERATED version of the confederate states of america isn't going to result in just willy nilly murder and cleansing like pol pot, its going to result in you overthrowing what is essentially the confederacy.

This is like if you had a wolfenstein game and it tried to tell you "Oh no, you can't kill nazis! You'll just become as evil as them if you use violence to stop them!"
its straight bullshit, and tries to pull a "Both sides" retardation when one side is clearly in the wrong and the other side has legitimate grievances and their "Radicalism" is literally just overthrowing slavery.
Its not two radial sides, one radical side and another trying to oppose them.

Feels like time has stood still
I played LittleBigPlanet at launch and then Demon's Souls
nothing else has mattered since

it wasn't even the ending that started it all
it was the day 1, on-disc DLC.

It's all slipping away bros

Attached: dY96u.jpg (1152x648, 92.09K)

>so busy with my PhD that I didn't even realize I'd been in college for almost a decade

Attached: 1651716165163.gif (306x306, 1.21M)