DEX vs. STR

>DEX vs. STR

Attached: mhj9u65e73.jpg (1199x677, 125.49K)

I don't envy those little niggas for having to run from bear otters and hell pigs. Godspeed little niggas, thank you for your service.

I fucking wish it was legal to just bash the head in of these fucking beasts with a club.

what if you fucked it

Giant otters can already rival jaguars and gang up on caiman I can't imagine how fucking deranged a 500 pound otter the size of a smilodon would be.

Back when life was more simple. Sometimes I wish we'd stay monke.

Attached: E9yuLVgXMAMlRvH.jpg (4096x2031, 1.07M)

>chill all day
>wife brings home berries
>once in a while go out and bonk some retarded animal and get meat
>become village elder at 35
>die from a scratch

Sounds based to me

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Attached: rOrqD.jpg (887x520, 49.47K)

It'd kill you before you could get your loincloth off.

nothing ventured, nothing gained...

imagine seeing one of those things sliding at you

Attached: 1640377623266.webm (576x472, 227.57K)

>return to monkey
>get killed off by humans anyway
NEANDERTHAL BROS... IT JUST ISN'T FAIR... WHY WERE HUMANS MORE POWERFUL EVEN ON OUR OWN TURF?

>fuck humans
>become part of humanity forever

rip Neanderthals, always in our hearts

This die from a scratch shit is so overplayed, life never would have got anywhere if everything ever died from a skin puncture

it's a joke about tetanus user

The scratch definitely depended on context of how dirty the thing that cut you was plus how well-versed your tribe was on which plant was best for remedy.

Nigger did you have to take antibiotics to survive every single cut you got as a kid?

Yes

Attached: 1654755705994.jpg (1055x797, 135K)

Uhmm...
>After comparing the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) with that of other archaic and modern humans, the researchers reached a startling conclusion: A female member of the lineage that gave rise to Homo sapiens in Africa mated with a Neandertal male more than 220,000 years ago—much earlier than other known encounters between the two groups. Her children spread her genetic legacy through the Neandertal lineage, and in time her African mtDNA completely replaced the ancestral Neandertal mtDNA.

"Their eyes met across the rugged mountain landscape of prehistoric Romania.

He was a Neanderthal, and stark naked apart from a fur cape. He had good posture and pale skin, perhaps reddened slightly with sunburn. Around one of his thick, muscular biceps he wore bracelet of eagle-talons. She was an early modern human, clad in an animal-skin coat with a wolf-fur trim. She had dark skin, long legs, and her hair was worn in braids.

He cleared his throat, looked her up and down, and – in an absurdly high-pitched, nasal voice – deployed his best chat-up line. She stared back blankly. Luckily for him, they didn’t speak the same language. They had an awkward laugh and, well, we can all guess what happened next."

Attached: NeanderBVLL.jpg (1260x563, 298.11K)

Hot

Are you autistic? You are, aren't you? You just took a joke literally. You're autistic. Tell me I'm right.

This is what atheists actually believe

Dude, not to burst your bubble but pale skin in humans is only 8k years old.
Neanderthals were as dark as the homo sapiens.

You underestimate how dirty our ancestors are and that sanitary practices were something that made third worlders look like a space faring race of god-men.

Reminds me of Dinogorgon

Attached: 3115dda17683d72b219bb75bc3782c27.jpg (1000x685, 100.47K)

>Get scratched
Eh, have the local shaman pray over it, you'll be fine

you're stupid
even animals wash themselves

You get your child at 15, stay alive until he walk atleast
If you're lucky you make it to 30, and everything that come after is a bonus