I want them to find a way to make the plot even worse

I want them to find a way to make the plot even worse.
Retards have already accepted Advent Children, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, and now they've even accepted Kingdom Hearts bullshit and a battle against the actual concept of fate itself.
It appears that certain fans will just eat up literally anything no matter how bad it gets as long as FF7 is in the title. So please, make it worse. I want to know what the breaking point is, because right now it seems like there isn't one.
Is there anything bad enough that would make these people say "okay, this sucks" because I truly believe there's no bar low enough to make these people let go.

Attached: 1678456875.jpg (1527x1902, 386.96K)

It's only Nomura groupies still excited about this trash

>s there anything bad enough that would make these people say "okay, this sucks" because I truly believe there's no bar low enough to make these people let go.
Endwalker
t. Nomurafag who's been enjoying XIV until post-Shadowbringers started being weird

bruh get a hobby or something

No one accepts Dirge of Cerberus history revisionist

i honestly thought they would have a yuffie femdom plot

I don't even care about the plot, I even thought the new changes were a little intriguing.

It's the gameplay, or lack thereof, that makes this remake a total dud. Zero world interactivity. Just run in a straight line for 30+ hours fighting the same guy over and over again.... WHY WAS MIDGAR ITS OWN GAME AGAIN? I thought they said they wanted to expand Midgar, not literally just stretch out every part of the game that took less than a minute and turn it into an hour because they were being lazy.

Attached: level design.png (248x410, 101.87K)

Yeah a hobby like what, sitting on 4channel all night and typing reddit words like "bruh" all the time?

gr8 game ^_^

Yeah it would have made for a fun fan-fiction movie like Advent Children. But as a game? Total waste of time.

Agreed

I'm the only sentient being on this planet. People with taste this bad are not people.

Attached: 1660677887090719.png (1499x932, 759.84K)

The original FF7's story wasn't that great to begin with.

>WHY WAS MIDGAR ITS OWN GAME AGAIN? I thought they said they wanted to expand Midgar, not literally just stretch out every part of the game that took less than a minute and turn it into an hour because they were being lazy.
I was so excited when it was revealed the first game would just be Midgar. I thought we would finally be able to fully explore Midgar, top and bottom. Instead it was just the same areas as the original but everything takes 10x longer to do and a whole entire 1 top plate section that has nothing in it but an entirely pointless training section.

zoom zoom

It didn't even have to be open world. Just give us SOMETHIBNG to justify Midgar being its own game. They did not. The highlights of this game were Wall Market... and... Um.... the fun chapter where you visit Jessie's house?

They spent a lot of time early on setting up Cloud being this mercenary and gaining reputation and it went absolutely nowhere. I don't even think it was mentioned again after like the second bombing. Probably the weakest plot point in the game. Wall Market was ok I guess but it suffers from the same shit everywhere else in the game suffers. It was billed as being this party town yet there's very little to actually do in it. Just battle simulator ver.2, squats, and squats: boobs edition. They could've at the very least added a darts competition since that shit is already built into the game.

Attached: 12547865485.jpg (599x399, 149.63K)

This game has become an IQ test for me. Anyone who actually likes this shit and claims to be a fan of the original is a worthless consoomer

I love them both :)

based